K-6 & Ungraded|Public district

Bad
Good

Central Elementary School 5

Posted August 07, 2014
My son has attended Central since kindergarden. Great staff and environment. I have recently visited schools in nearby districts because we were considering moving, but I could not find another school that has the personalization and one on one learning envirnoment like Central Elementary School.

Central Elementary School 1

Posted March 18, 2014
This the worst school I ever sent my kids to. I have eight kids so I had seen my share of schools and teachers. And the bus is no better. I love lucedale but hate central school. My wife and I have been telling the school are children need to be tested for a lurning problem and they would not text them up till a month ago I kept my mouth shut for 3 years. And the school ask for money every week for something they tell us that the tone of supply's that we bought at the begging year are all gone and we need the buy more. The bus drivers say are kids wont be have on the bus when I followed the bus drive and none of the kids be have. Are kids r getting singled out. And if u pay for a trip don't think that ur kids gets the go and u won't get your money back if the teacher say no ur kid can't go so u just gave ur money away for nothing. I hate this school but we can not afourd the home school or to drive are kids to another school every day and we own are house so it's not like we could just move. So don't move to anywhere near central school or be willing the drive ur kids to another school. Thanks for reading this.

Central Elementary School
14159 Hwy 26 West, Lucedale, MS  39452
Last modified Central Elementary School is a Public school. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 5 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Central Elementary School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 3 reviews. Top