Lumberton Elementary School 2

Posted June 23, 2014
Lumberton has had a continuous problem with low test scores. A lack of parent involvement seems to be the main issue. During the time I worked at Lumberton as a teacher it was very frustrating at times, because disciplinary measures were never followed through by administration. We had a constant problem with bullying, and disrespect for teachers by students and administration. What I liked about Lumberton was the never ending patience and professional attitude of the teaching staff and their "never give up" attitude, we worked with students no other schools in the area would take, even if they seemed to be a danger to themselves and others around them. I believe this school could improve if administration could stand firm and follow disciplinary procedure. For students at Lumberton we need a discipline system that has consequences, a system that shows accountability and teaches responsibility with parents engaged in their children's scholastic career.

Lumberton Elementary School 5

Posted September 27, 2013
Lumberton, Mississippi Elementary School is blessed to have first class, .dedicated teachers who have done an outstanding job with their limited resources and very limited parental support. We are also blessed to have an administrative team that has the ability to get close to a hundred per cent effort from these teachers. We have had more than our fair share of hard knocks in the past few years including flooding, sewerage backups, lightning strikes and a city government that has floundered for the past few years. Despite the adversity, our board, administration, teachers and a few dedicated parents have overcome these adversities. The $5,000 prize would have more meaning for Lumberton Elementary than any other school in this area. We Try to spend money wisely and this money would not go for frills but would go directly toward the betterment of our school. .If the reward is based on merit we would easily win and continue to shine in an otherwisedismal area. Thank you.

Lumberton Elementary School 3

Posted July 22, 2012
I think Lumberton Elementary school is an average school. They could use some more activities...field trips...I think some teachers could have a better attitude towards the students. I can understand a class full of kids are a handful but don't make just one student your pet. Spread it around, show kids that aren't doing so good that they are important too. That might make them feel important too and improve their behavior and focus. Just a thought. seriously......

Lumberton Elementary School 1

Posted September 26, 2011
So according to great schools Lumberton middle school is below average in everything. , just so Lumberton can keep its school district.Thank you teachers and principals for not being capable of teaching our children.Should capable leadership ever come from that school board .things might get turned around.Untli then the students will have to teach themselves.

Lumberton Elementary School 0

Posted February 22, 2010
I rate this school as a 4 star school, I went there and I am so happy that my two girls are both enjoying now, just as I did.

Lumberton Elementary School 0

Posted July 31, 2004
- a former student

Lumberton Elementary School
7922 U.S. Hwy 11, Lumberton, MS  39455
Last modified Lumberton Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades PK-8. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 3 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Lumberton Elementary School Rating: 3 out of 5 based on 8 reviews. Top