Posted October 20, 2014
Wonderful!!! I have three kids here ranging from k to middle school. Best school my kids have ever been in. Great faculty who really care, great administration, great parents. I hope it stays this great until my five year old graduates. Our third private school due to moves and the best, by far.

Posted January 08, 2010
Wow! What an awesome school!!! I have never been so happy to know that my child is in the hands of MRA staff everyday! We have experienced another private school in town and moved to MRA this year. My child is learning far more than most children her age and she LOVES learning! MRA has equipped her with more love than she has ever seen. I have a friend whose mother has been a tutor for some time in this area and she said that the MRA students are advanced compared to others in the area. I met someone today who moved to Madison to take advantage of the public schools and after 3 years, switched his girls (7th & 4th) to MRA. His very advanced children were very far behind. It has taken them 5 months to catch up and is still a constant struggle. They love it too!

Posted December 31, 2009
As the parent of a 2009 graduate who attended MRA from preschool until graduation, I give the school 5 stars. My daughter's college professors have asked where she went to high school due to fact that she was 'more prepared' for her classes than many of her peers. While at MRA she was involved in many extracurricular activites and loved her school experience; however, the main goal of a school is college preparation, and my husband and I are very pleased with the foundation MRA provided. This foundation began in MRA preschool (the children score in the Top Ten percentile nationally on the Stanford Achievement Test) and continued through all the grades (one of the highest ACT averages in the state.) The other HUGE advantage of MRA is the Christian emphasis which continues at school the values we are teaching at home. I highly recommend MRA!

Madison-Ridgeland Academy 0

Posted August 13, 2009
MRA falls short in several categories. MRA affords the majority of parents little opportunity to be heard or have a voice in the direction of the school. Then, my daughter was enrolled in K3 last year and still has little to no reading or writing skills as promised by MRA. Due to a lack of private school choices in the area, we have re enrolled her in K4 this year. Also the school grounds are very cramped and parking is a nightmare. I am not sure how MRA's actual standardized test scores stack up to area schools either private or public. However, so far based on the level our child and her classmates are at compared to the children of friends and family in the area family in the same grades (private and public) MRA seems to be behind by a noticable margin.

Posted June 15, 2009
MRA has been wonderful for my 5 year old, who has been there since K3. He has a chronic medical condition that requires diligent supervision, and the MRA staff have welcomed him with open, loving arms. I have never worried about my chiild's safety while at MRA. My youngest son is starting K3 in the fall and we know he will love MRA as much as his big brother does!!

Posted April 03, 2009

Posted March 17, 2007

Posted December 22, 2006
We moved to Mississippi in 2001. MRA has been the best choice we could have made for our kids. MRA has an outstanding academic program that challenged both our son and daughter. In addition to a great education MRA provides a warm and safe environment. I never worry about mine when they are on a school outing. I know the people in charge whether school officials or parents will protect my children as if they were their own. Any person moving to central Mississippi owes it to themselves to consider MRA. We are glad we did.

Posted February 19, 2005
MRA is a wonderful place for my children to grow and learn and prepare for college. I have 2 children. We moved to MRA from Memphis 6 years ago. I have been able to get work as a parent and really get to know the teacher and staff. My children are well rounded students and I could not be more pleased with their education.

Madison-Ridgeland Academy 1

Posted January 25, 2005

Madison-Ridgeland Academy
7601 Old Canton Road, Madison, MS  39110
Last modified Madison-Ridgeland Academy is a Private school that serves grades PK-12
Madison-Ridgeland Academy Rating: 5 out of 5 based on 13 reviews. Top