6-8 & Ungraded
Madison, MS

Madison Middle School 4

Posted August 14, 2014
My children have just started the new school semester here. I must say I love the block scheduling classes. On Mon, Wed, Friday Block A. On Tuesday, Thursday Block B. I feel that the teachers are truly on top of the job. We are just at a starting point, which is so far so good. I will check back as the year progress. One thing I can honestly say is to get started with your children at any school with organization, home school tutorials, and truly walking with them every step of the way, because with the way schools are set up with state testing etc. You have to start being your child's advocate right away. If they struggle with studies it is indeed a incredible amount of work that you have to put in to it. YOU CANNOT depend on the teachers to do that for you. If your child is falling behind. Take CONTROL and you do something about it. KMG

Posted April 22, 2014
i love my school it is the number one school in mississippi and number 3 school in the nation!

Madison Middle School 1

Posted March 05, 2011
They claim to be a good school. But not for the kids who have a hard time. They have teachers side with the children who make good grades. The ones that don't have good grades, get called stupid by the teachers. Yes STUPID! They will get your child out before state testing one way or another. The Madison County Schools need a huge over haul. But then it all comes to those state testing and how they look. Even the elementary teachers start with them in elementary school when it comes to that testing they tell them they will fail if they don't do good on them. If you can afford it don't send them here unless they have good grades and then they will be happy to have them

Posted February 25, 2011
I go to this school and love it. I used to go to another private school where everyone was either a brat, a jerk, or an outcast and I just didn't fit in. My grades weren't that good either. But I moved to Madison Middle this year and my life is so much better. 99.99% of the students are friendly and fun. The teachers and really nice and helpful, and they set high goals and standards for you. Since I came to Madison Middle, my grades have been increasing greatly-but the tests and schoolwork are very challenging. The academics program is incredible. If anyone is even considering moving to this school, I would definitely advise it!

Madison Middle School 0

Posted February 22, 2010
There is no help here for students who are falling behind.

Posted June 03, 2009
this is the best school ever. i was there from 7th-8th grade and they were the best school years. Ever. the girls are hot. the guys are cool. if anyone fails, it is their fault. all the teachers really care for our future. they care so much that they will give you a parent notice for any minor disruptions. although they are strict,they are also fun. my social studies teacher, Mrs. Crowder, is the best. she was nominated teacher of the year for 7 years. also, everyone encourages you.

Madison Middle School 0

Posted October 04, 2008
I thought you did not have to put your child in a private school in Madison. But, I have had to change my position. Some children need a smaller environment. This is a large school. The teachers do the best job they can- but some students can be overwhelmed. This is a fantastic school. But, some children will feel lost due to the size. There are kids who are not polite- to say the least. If your child can roll with the punches- this is fine. Sensitive......you might have to go somewhere else. MMS is doing an amazing job with all the children they have.

Madison Middle School 1

Posted September 09, 2008
Well yes the school is great, but is mostly presentation! The kids there most are just hard to get along with! Great food!

Posted February 25, 2008
Wonderful school, great teachers who care about the success of the students!!

Posted November 23, 2007
This is an awesome school with great activities!

Madison Middle School
1365 Mannsdale Rd, Madison, MS  39110
Last modified Madison Middle School is a Public school. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 10 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Madison Middle School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 14 reviews. Top