Bad
Good

Currently, most people answered Disagree (1 response)
Currently, most people answered Neutral (1 response)

Gray is our pride and joy and we are so thankful he has had a great kindergarten experience. Mrs. Crawford has taught him so much and she loves him as well as her other students. We love our school!!

Teacher effectiveness: Neutral

It varies. Some teachers are average and some are excellent. However, all classrooms are functional environments.

My child completed kindergarten through second grade at MAE. He was well-prepared for third grade.

There are a few bad teachers that make the whole school look bad. My child learned more this year about fashion than actual schoolwork. They have a big focus on art but sadly language arts and science are not included in their curriculum. I believe school teacher tenure plays a lot into the poor teachers and this school could be the best in the state if it weren't for that.

MAUE is an excellent school, in an excellent district, consistently ranked one of the best in the state.

I have found this to be an unwelcoming place for me and my child. I would not recommend this school to anyone.

This school has been a great disappointment. We moved to Madison for the school system but found out all this consists of is worksheet after worksheet. The children are marched in circles everyday in the pretense of being healthy.

The teachers and principal are wonderful and truly love the chidren. The parents are also very involved and supportive of the school and of the teachers. All of which makes for a fun and nurturing environment for the children to grow and learn.

I have three children that have/will attend Madison Avenue Lower and we have been extremely pleased. I am most impressed by the attention to the Arts.

I have taught school in three different districts in this area. These are the best kids around and its not just from the teachers.. it really starts at home. Keep doing what you have been doing, MAE!!

Last modified Madison Avenue Lower Elementary School is a Public school