10-12 & Ungraded
Madison, MS

Posted September 30, 2014
Sure the school has a few cliques, what large school doesn't? I wasn't your stereotypical "Madison Type", but I found plenty of friends and awesome extracurriculars to join. The academics are excellent. Not many schools (public or private) can compare. I was offered 3 different full ride scholarships to college. I have never made below an A on any of my college papers thanks to MC's English department. Several of my college professors are trying to convince me to go to grad school. Many of my classmates are in medical/pharm/law/ grad school. My ACT scores, AP test scores, and SATP scores were all very high. If your student works hard, then the teachers here will bend over backwards for them. MC Is what you make it. I could not have had better preparation for college. There is no need to shell out tons of money for fancy private school if you live in Madison.

Posted May 21, 2012
I attended this school four years ago and can honestly say it is one of the best in the state. Every teacher wanted to help with problems and the students who fell behind were the ones who did not care and did not want to put the effort in to do well. The only people who seem to complain about MC are the ones who spit out the terms "racism" and "cliques". Madison has a majority of white people so obviously that's how this school is categorized and Madison is also a very nice town with families who work hard to be able to afford to live there so "cliques" are going to happen. It's a fact when there is money involved. It's about education and if you want to actually earn one, Madison county schools are the way to go.

Madison Central High School 1

Posted January 05, 2011
worst school ever.. way to much violence. prejudice and too many drugs and alcohol and too many people there wanna judge you if you dont got alot of money.. worst school ever. i believe tht jackson public schools should have a better rating than madison central

Madison Central High School 2

Posted December 14, 2010
Out of the 3 high schools I have recently attended, me being moved around so much, madison central is by far the worst of them all with all there little cliques and these unprofessional teachers. It honestly makes me sick going there and I try to find good things about the place but there are few and far between moments.

Posted January 15, 2010
This is such a great school, and it will continue to be a great school.

Posted January 14, 2010

Madison Central High School 3

Posted August 06, 2009

Posted May 01, 2009

Posted August 18, 2008
I have been to 4 different schools in different areas throughout middle school and my 2 years of highschool. Madison Central is thebest school I have been to. I recently moved to a different state. We soon moved back because the schools in our new state were no where near Madison's quality. The students all get along. Everyone has a place. There are so many clubs and extracurricular activities. Students are very supportive of the school teams. Parents are very involved. Teachers always care for their students. There is no other school i'd rather go to.

Posted July 24, 2008

Madison Central High School
1417 Highland Colony Parkway, Madison, MS  39110
Last modified Madison Central High School is a Public school. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 5 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Madison Central High School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 31 reviews. Top