Mantachie Attendance Center 1

Posted July 10, 2009

Mantachie Attendance Center 0

Posted April 20, 2009
I feel that Mantachie Elementary is a wonderful environment for children to learn. I feel that if we were as well funded as IAHS we could and would suceed and acceed any school around. The way that the teachers and staff take nothing and turn it into teaching materials is truly amazing. We have dedicated teachers that use money out of their own pocket for students in our school... that says enough. We may have a small town, a small school, but we are a school filled with lots of love and patience. If a child cannot learn the way you teach, change the way you teach!---Mantachie's moto!

Posted August 29, 2008

Posted November 27, 2007
I LOVE Mantachie! I have Attended for all my life. The school is small in size but big in character and intergrity. MANTACHIE RULES !

Mantachie Attendance Center 4

Posted December 01, 2006
My daughter really enjoys Mantachie. She earns good grades and she likes her friends at her school. I am a very proud father.

Mantachie Attendance Center 1

Posted January 02, 2006

Mantachie Attendance Center 2

Posted November 06, 2005
I don't think Mantachie is any better than the rest of the schools around this area. They could care less about there students and their parents rights.

Mantachie Attendance Center 3

Posted October 05, 2005
I think Mantachie Attendance Center isn't exactly terrible, but I wouldn't give it top quality rating, either. My child attends there with an A average. She is very intelligent, excelling in all of her classes. The most important annoyance about the high school that bothers me is the fact that they don't have enough electives. My child is very interested in mythology and other historical aspects, but all the electives are math and science. She also enjoys creative writing, but the only elective near that is drama, and all they do is learn the types of stages, etc. I wish they would broaden their curriculum.

Mantachie Attendance Center 4

Posted January 10, 2005
I am a parent of 3 children that attend Mantachie School, grades 6 & 8. My children hold an overall A adverage. They love thier school and I do as well. The availability of parent/teacher communication is excellent! The professional and personnal involvment of the teachers and principals is visible in each student. I think that is very important and much needed in many schools across the country. With Mantachie being such a small community, there is an adverage amount of extracurricular activites available and in an 'every one knows everyone' atmosphere, there is adequate communication between teachers, coaches, and parents to ensure that education is priority! When problems do arise, everyone works together to find the best possible solution! I have extreme failth in this school.

Posted July 17, 2004
Hi my name is Linda I enrolled my daughter in this school she went from a D average to A and B's I think this is a GREAT school. Better than the one she was at I am very impressed. Thank you!

Mantachie Attendance Center
Mustang Dr, Mantachie, MS  38855
Last modified Mantachie Attendance Center is a Public school. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 8 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Mantachie Attendance Center Rating: 3 out of 5 based on 11 reviews. Top