K-6 & Ungraded
Mathiston, MS

Posted July 08, 2011
As a parent of an EWES student I have been very pleased. The teachers are great and easily contacted. I have been called at home to check on my child when she was out sick. My child is ahead of many of her peers from other schools in terms of reading and reasoning. I have an oder child that also attended EWES. He had the same experience. Both of them love school and any problems we had were easilty resolved. It is a great, well disciplined learning enviornment for children. I've seen many former classmates move back home in order to send their children to East Webster. There is a lot of parent involvement and, I believe, the children know that they are cared for.

Posted December 16, 2005
I am very pleased with the whole staff at my boys elementary school. The teachers do not mind you calling or just stopping for a visit. Above all every staff at my boys school even the subs are great, and they put the children first. They are also consern about the children well being when they are not at school (@ home). I think that is just awesome.

Posted April 25, 2005
East Webster Elementary has the best sixth grade teachers. The teachers work extremely hard to teach self-discipline, independence as well as the basics of education. These ladies know how to smile, laugh, love and have fun. Thank you EWES.

Posted February 16, 2005
This is an EXCELLENT school! The principal and teachers do everything they can to help students be successful and have a positive learning environment. I am very thankful that my children have had the opportunity to get the wonderful education that is provided at EWES.

East Webster Elementary School 4

Posted November 05, 2004
Since moving here from Northern Illinois, my childrens grades have improved tremendously. Wonderful, caring, traditional teachers that put the education of children first, like it should be.

Posted July 06, 2004
Great school. My children have been recieving an excellent education. The teachers and the rest of the staff are extremely caring when it comes to the children.

East Webster Elementary School
230 South St, Mathiston, MS  39752
Last modified East Webster Elementary School is a Public school. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 8 out of 10 based on academic quality.
East Webster Elementary School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 7 reviews. Top