McComb, MS

Posted May 12, 2010
My husband & I are both Parklane graduates & recieved good educations there. We have one child in attendance there, but choose, as a result of the weak fundimentals he received during his elementary years at Parklane (phonic skills as well as important skills like telling time & counting money) to send our youngest child to St. Alphonsus here in town. Our youngest son has recieved what we believe to be a far superior education than his older brother in a much more sheltered & real Christian enviornment. i regret that while Parklane is a labeled a Christian school, it does not take advantage of that blessing in it's day-to-day curriculum. The peer preasure I have felt as a mother is extreem, as so many parents choose to excel their child's social ranking at the risk of morality & integrity. That, i find to be the most unappealing aspect.

Parklane Academy 2

Posted February 18, 2010
One of my children began to show signs of a learning disability in the middle of the year. i was flat-out told that they do not have to accommodate a special needs child and was told to take him elsewhere. But my other child was welcomed to stay. This was a learning disability, not a physical handicap, nor was he a danger. He just had a hard time coping with the stress and was then told to leave. Disgusting.

Posted December 02, 2008
I am a 2007 graduate of Parklane Academy and grateful for my education that i received at this school. My GPA actually increased from a 3.0 to a 3.2 from high school to college.

Posted April 21, 2008

Parklane Academy 1

Posted February 23, 2008

Parklane Academy 1

Posted January 09, 2008

Posted September 19, 2007

Parklane Academy 0

Posted July 05, 2007
Parklane offers a quality education and safe environment. The teachers are not the brightest nor the most professional. They are definately a product of this area with less that forward thinking and grammer that is appauling. The system as a whole is more focused on sports than education as is evident through and through. Poor academic performers are pushed through the system if the are strong in athletics. However, this being said I still believe Parklane is the best option available in this area. But prepare yourself for lack of diversity and less that scholar teachers. If your child is of average intelligence or above they will do fine. If they need extra help, hit the public schools as this is not an option for you.

Posted May 19, 2007
Parklane is the best school in our area. My husband and I didn't even have to think twice about sending our daughter there. She's been there since 3rd grade and has done nothing but succeed. It's a great environment for your child and nobody is anything but as sweet as can be! Great academics and extra-curricular activities. Go parklane go!

Posted April 23, 2007
I have two children attending Parklane and I have to say I wish they were at another school. The academics at Parklane are not up to standards. As for the teachers, well most are qualified, but lack in resources. My recommendation is to send yours to North Pike.

Parklane Academy