1-3 & Ungraded
Mccomb, MS

Otken Elementary School 5

Posted October 08, 2014
I am very pleased with Principal Dillon, Mrs. Gaye Atkinson and Ms. Shantel. My daughter is in 1st grade at Otken Elementary in McComb, MS, and everyone has worked together and diligently to consistently push the education of my child. I see continued improvement in her reading and math skills. And she is excited on a daily basis to go to school. The physical education is exceptional as well at teaching healthy habits. Education, administration, and staff are top-notch.

Otken Elementary School 1

Posted July 22, 2014
Awful awful awful. No music no art... the statistics are staggering. Where is the money going and who is running this school? They get over 9000 per child per year and the kids are still failing and all the teachers quit year after year? It only costs half that to send a child to a private school for a year a few blocks down the road.

Otken Elementary School

Posted November 11, 2009
I think it's a great school with a outstanding staff.

Otken Elementary School 5

Posted May 31, 2007
Otken is a top notch school. The staff provide a creative, loving, encouraging environment, and my children have thrived there. It is by far the best school in our county. The principal is the most outstanding I have ever met. I highly recommend this school.

Otken Elementary School
401 Montana Ave, Mccomb, MS  39648
Last modified Otken Elementary School is a Public school. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 3 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Otken Elementary School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 6 reviews. Top