PK-2 & Ungraded
Meadville, MS

Posted May 04, 2015
Love the staff at this school they are very knowledgable and understanding they go above and beyond their means to teach and help our children In all areas of study's they help them where they can understand this new math " common" which as a parent with a college degree is hard for me to understand . This is my second child that has attended this school and as a parent I could not be any happier as to how they teach our children and how much they make sure the children understand the material and communicate with us to keep us informed of any problems or concerns they as teachers may have regarding there grades or behavior . Love this school system

Posted January 21, 2014
I love this school. My daughter was in a private school for preschool and when she was finishing up K4, I started looking at the public schools. FLES has higher test scores, was rated higher by more than one site, & I went there from junior high until my sophmore year so I knew a little more about the district than someone who has just moved to Franklin county. There's no worries about this school. I was worried about common core but I have only gotten 2 papers from the school (class work she had done) that's from common core, which didn't have any thing to be concerned about. I see way more from that outfit from Pensacola, abeka program, & what looks like two different websites that's for parents that homeschool. I love how involved everyone is there. They knew my child's name within the first month & it wasn't from displanary reasons, she hasn't gotten in trouble at all there so I know it's from them being involved with the children. Also, any time I have a question or concerns, they are there to answer the questions & address my concerns. This is an excellent school & district.

Posted August 08, 2008
FLES is a great school. My child just entered the 2nd grade and I have been greatly pleased each year. The teachers and principal go above and beyond. Keep up the good work!

Posted June 20, 2008
FLES is a great school. The children comes first. They understand children are the future and the teachers along with the principal makes sure at FLES all children's learning needs are met.

Posted March 28, 2008
It is a great school that provides good education for kids

Posted May 23, 2004
A+ for FLES. We are moving out of state. One thing I hate to leave are the schools of Franklin County. I have had one child in these schools for seven years and another for one year. I have high praises for all the schools in the district. To anyone researching schools in this area, have no fear of Franklin County.

Franklin Lower Elementary School