PK-2 & Ungraded
Meadville, MS

Posted January 21, 2014
I love this school. My daughter was in a private school for preschool and when she was finishing up K4, I started looking at the public schools. FLES has higher test scores, was rated higher by more than one site, & I went there from junior high until my sophmore year so I knew a little more about the district than someone who has just moved to Franklin county. There's no worries about this school. I was worried about common core but I have only gotten 2 papers from the school (class work she had done) that's from common core, which didn't have any thing to be concerned about. I see way more from that outfit from Pensacola, abeka program, & what looks like two different websites that's for parents that homeschool. I love how involved everyone is there. They knew my child's name within the first month & it wasn't from displanary reasons, she hasn't gotten in trouble at all there so I know it's from them being involved with the children. Also, any time I have a question or concerns, they are there to answer the questions & address my concerns. This is an excellent school & district.

Posted August 08, 2008
FLES is a great school. My child just entered the 2nd grade and I have been greatly pleased each year. The teachers and principal go above and beyond. Keep up the good work!

Posted June 20, 2008
FLES is a great school. The children comes first. They understand children are the future and the teachers along with the principal makes sure at FLES all children's learning needs are met.

Franklin Lower Elementary School 4

Posted May 06, 2008

Posted March 28, 2008
It is a great school that provides good education for kids

Posted December 26, 2007

Posted May 23, 2004
A+ for FLES. We are moving out of state. One thing I hate to leave are the schools of Franklin County. I have had one child in these schools for seven years and another for one year. I have high praises for all the schools in the district. To anyone researching schools in this area, have no fear of Franklin County.

Franklin Lower Elementary School