Bad
Good

I recently attended teacher/parent day and I have to say the teachers were very concerned about my child's grades and had some great suggestions on how to help my child improve his grades. Since taking their advice and talking with my child his grades have improved greatly. I think the teachers are very caring and it takes a special person to be a teacher. Keep up the good work Mendenhall teachers!

This is a wonderful shcool. Great things are happening in simpson county. The teachers are great and very understanding at mendenhall.

Scores are improving and student discipline has either returned or been brought to a high level. Principal and teachers remain dedicated to continued improvements.

Mendenhall high has just recently gotten a new principal....I have found nothing but good from this man. He turned this school around quickly. I am not ashamed to say that i go to school at mendenhall high

I actually graduated from Mendenhall High School a few years ago. It was one of the best experiences so far in my life. Until 9th grade, I attended a private school, but decided to begin high school at MHS because my parents were both educators at Mendenhall Elementary/Mendenhall High school. Advanced Placement courses are provided as well as regular ones and electives. The school has a great sports program along with great teachers who get to know students and really care about their outcome in life. Both Principals were great when I attended, although the Head principal is no longer at MHS. It provides a safe environment for children, and I would recommend this school to anyone! I may apply for a teaching job myself there one day soon.

Last modified Mendenhall High School is a Public school that serves grades 9-12. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 3 out of 10 based on academic quality.