St Patrick Elementary School 2

Posted May 24, 2014
This 2013-2014 school year was a huge disappointment. The administration is lacking at all levels. The music teacher is amazing. Some teachers are decent and some need to be replaced. I had such high hopes for this school.

Posted September 22, 2011
I am considering enrolling the twins here when they are 3 years old Interested in learning as much as possible about the schools educational program. and sports program

Posted February 02, 2010
This will sadly be my our last year at St. Patrick's School. My youngest and third child to finish at St. Patick's will be moving on next year. Because of St. Patrick's School, I know that he will continue to excel acedemically. He, like his sisters before him have been instilled with a strong sense of self worth and a good moral compass. Thank you to all the staff at St. Patrick's

Posted September 24, 2008
I made the best chose of my life when decidng to send my daughter to this school. I love the small class size and the family atmosphere. My daughter loves going to school here. They have gone far beyond the duties of a school by taking care of my family, not just my daughter.

Posted November 28, 2007
Excellent start for your children's education!

Posted August 31, 2004
My daughter just started St. Patrick's and she loves it! The small classroom size enables the teachers to provide equal time to each student. Being new to the area we felt instantly welcomed by everyone at St. Patrick's, they are all so friendly and helpful. As a parent I am thankful that I can send my daughter to a school that teachs not only academicly but high moral standards as well. I highly recommend St. Patrick's to any parent wanting the best education for their child.

Posted August 09, 2004
St. Patrick School has been very good for our 10 year old daughter. This is her 6th year with St. Patrick. St. Patrick School concentrates on students getting a good education. Most of the students are well behaved and have respect for other students and adults. Several of the students of St. Patrick School that have moved on to other schools do very well. I would recommend this school to anyone. Also, the parents and staff are very friendly. Unfortunately, this will be our daughter's last year to attend St. Patrick.

St Patrick Elementary School
2700 Davis Street, Meridian, MS  39301
Last modified St Patrick Elementary School is a Private school that serves grades PK-6
St Patrick Elementary School Rating: 5 out of 5 based on 7 reviews. Top