Meridian, MS

Posted March 26, 2014
Looking at Calvary Christian School from a parents view on its High Standard towards education and the Christian way of life is what I am looking for in my child's development. I have found it here at Calvary!

Posted February 03, 2014
Both of my children have been at Calvary since kindergarten. One is graduating this year and the other is in the 9th grade. They love this school and would not consider going anywhere else! The teachers and administration are great and the church is so supportive. The Christian example is evident. The school is small and depends on parental help and involvement- but that is what makes it the great school it is!

Posted November 15, 2012
I have a daughter that is in the 11th grade now. She loves it. The student to teacher ratio is like 13 to 1. She gets all the help she needs in the classroom from her teachers. The school just got a new Headmaster this year. He very structured and committed to excellence. As a parent I would highly recommend Calvary to anyone.

Posted April 16, 2011
As a product of this school who will soon have a child of my own, I'm happy that he won't have to go to such a worthless institution. I remember my fifth grade teacher, who was later made principal, openly mocking me in front of the class. Apparently her "Christian" values are such that they include picking on little kids.

Posted March 24, 2011
I would not recommend anyone send their child here, It is the worst mistake I ever made to move mine to this school. The drama is much worse than public school. It has been a nightmare!

Posted December 14, 2010
This school is a socialite school. If you dont work here or have a friend that works or go to that church your child will either be filtered out or be treated differently. Trust me, I have had heck with this school, dont waste your money!!

Posted October 02, 2009
My child loves the school, the high expectations calvary expects, and staff is wonderful.

Posted December 10, 2008

Calvary Christian School 4

Posted May 03, 2008

Calvary Christian School 4

Posted March 11, 2007

Calvary Christian School
3917 7th Street, Meridian, MS  39307
Last modified Calvary Christian School is a Private school that serves grades K-6
Calvary Christian School Rating: 3 out of 5 based on 10 reviews. Top