PK-12|Private

Bad
Good

Posted February 12, 2016
I attended Lamar from K-12, and now my daughter is in pre-k. I cannot stress how much she has learned in just a short time, and how wonderful the faculty has been. Best decision ever.

Posted October 14, 2010
I attended Lamar from Kindergarten through 12th Grade and wouldn't change a thing! Wonderful experience.....

Posted May 13, 2010
After graduating from college in TX, the NAVY moved my husband & I to Meridian, MS. After much research on various school review sites, I sent my resume to Lamar School in hopes that I would have the opportunity to teach at such a well talked about school. Teaching at Lamar School has been the best 2 years of my teaching career so far. I don't know if I'll ever find another school with such a family oriented faculty, incredible students & supportive parents. I really hope that the NAVY brings us back to Meridian, MS in the future so that my future children can have an opportunity to attend Lamar School and experience an outstanding education. Students at Lamar School graduate & head to college more then well prepared. Lamar is a school that has it all for students, parents, and teachers.

Posted July 19, 2007
Lamar is an outstanding school. My child has been attending Lamar since kindergarten. He is now a Junior, and I have been delighted with the moral and intellectual education that he has received. The staff and teachers are very concerned with the total positive development of each student.

Lamar School