5-8 & Ungraded

Posted January 13, 2010

Posted September 02, 2009

Clarkdale Middle School 2

Posted September 01, 2009
It is sad how far this school has fallen. A few years ago, I would have given it a 5-star rating. Now it has been taken over by administrators that have no clue what made the school great. The focus was once on what was best for the children. The morale and family atmosphere was tremendous. The focus is now on rigidity and rules. The entire feel of the campus has changed. It is truly sad.

Clarkdale Middle School 3

Posted March 10, 2009

Posted October 15, 2008
I graduated from Clarkdale. I had been to quite a few schools, and this one was the best school I ever went to.

Posted August 07, 2008

Posted February 18, 2008

Posted November 09, 2007
My children have been a part of Clarkdale for years and I wouldn't have it any other way!

Posted August 12, 2007
I have 3 kids in clarkdale right now,grades k,1st.and 11th.All I can say about Clarkdale is how great the school is!Wonderful teachers!My 3 yr.old will be in the newly opened pre-k next year and I am so excited for her!I went to Meridian Public Schools my whole life and I never got the attention from teachers my kids get.The whole community and school work together through everything!What a great school!!!We love our Bulldogs!

Posted October 27, 2006
My son was a student at West Lauderdale Elementary,was constantly in trouble there and grades were not that good. I transferred him to Clarkdale and within one month his grades are 2 A's and one B, and is no longer a 'problem child'. He was also referred to the T.A.G. program. It makes a difference in a child when their teachers belive in them. Clarkdale is the best I've seen so far. Thanks Mrs. Coleman!

Clarkdale Middle School
7000 Hwy 145, Meridian, MS  39301
Last modified Clarkdale Middle School is a Public school. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 7 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Clarkdale Middle School Rating: 5 out of 5 based on 11 reviews. Top