Bad
Good

I was extremely disappointed with this school and how the teachers and office staff turn a blind eye to all the obvious bullying that's going on. Teaching to pass the test and the bullying was just more than enough to deal with! Horrid school!!!! We moved here from out of state and I have to say this was the worst public school experience ever!

This school has a uniform requirement to supposed to prevent stereotyping and bullying and it's a joke. This is the first time I have dealt with uniforms and the stereotyping and bullying is as bad here as anywhere else we've lived. This place is full of snooty people and I'm very disappointed. The school seems OK academically, that's why I gave it a 2 instead of a 1. We just moved here from FL and are being treated like unwanted outsiders.

This school has the absolute best special education program in the district. I honestly do not know where we would be now were it not for this program. My son has autism I cannot imagine him in any other school. Thank God for these teachers!

As an professional educator teaching at a different school in the same city at NEE, I have to say I love it. If it were not for NEE's caring staff, I would have never realized that my son was dyslexic and ADHD. I'll be honest, I didn't want to put him on medication. In fact, I was dead set against it. But, his teachers and counselors asked me to seek furthur guidance for him and I have not regretted it since. It is because of the medication that we have a better relationship. All three of my children have gone through NEE and I would not change it for the world. They have a great diversity of races and culture. I love it!

I have 3 children who have all attended NEE and this is the most wonderful school. They set the bar for my children to succeed and every year it has gotten higher and higher. They strive to make every child successful and parental involvement is always encouraged. You always hear how public schools are not up to par, but NEE is an excellent school, the staff is caring and accessible, the administration is very approachable, we've never regretted putting our sons in public school. Its been a positive experience and Id like to thank all the teachers who have taught my boys, WELL DONE!!

Last modified Northeast Lauderdale Elementary School is a Public school