Northeast Lauderdale Elementary School 1

Posted September 28, 2013
I was extremely disappointed with this school and how the teachers and office staff turn a blind eye to all the obvious bullying that's going on. Teaching to pass the test and the bullying was just more than enough to deal with! Horrid school!!!! We moved here from out of state and I have to say this was the worst public school experience ever!

Northeast Lauderdale Elementary School 2

Posted December 16, 2011
This school has a uniform requirement to supposed to prevent stereotyping and bullying and it's a joke. This is the first time I have dealt with uniforms and the stereotyping and bullying is as bad here as anywhere else we've lived. This place is full of snooty people and I'm very disappointed. The school seems OK academically, that's why I gave it a 2 instead of a 1. We just moved here from FL and are being treated like unwanted outsiders.

Northeast Lauderdale Elementary School 3

Posted October 26, 2009

Northeast Lauderdale Elementary School 0

Posted June 22, 2009
This school has the absolute best special education program in the district. I honestly do not know where we would be now were it not for this program. My son has autism I cannot imagine him in any other school. Thank God for these teachers!

Posted October 10, 2008

Northeast Lauderdale Elementary School 4

Posted May 18, 2007

Posted May 09, 2007
As an professional educator teaching at a different school in the same city at NEE, I have to say I love it. If it were not for NEE's caring staff, I would have never realized that my son was dyslexic and ADHD. I'll be honest, I didn't want to put him on medication. In fact, I was dead set against it. But, his teachers and counselors asked me to seek furthur guidance for him and I have not regretted it since. It is because of the medication that we have a better relationship. All three of my children have gone through NEE and I would not change it for the world. They have a great diversity of races and culture. I love it!

Posted March 23, 2007
I have 3 children who have all attended NEE and this is the most wonderful school. They set the bar for my children to succeed and every year it has gotten higher and higher. They strive to make every child successful and parental involvement is always encouraged. You always hear how public schools are not up to par, but NEE is an excellent school, the staff is caring and accessible, the administration is very approachable, we've never regretted putting our sons in public school. Its been a positive experience and Id like to thank all the teachers who have taught my boys, WELL DONE!!

Northeast Lauderdale Elementary School 3

Posted March 25, 2005
I have mixed emotions about this school that my son previously attended. The good points are it's a clean, safety conscience environment. The school does focus on a quality education for the general school population. There was a very helpful and friendly secretary in the office (but also a rude one there too) who I was always glad to see. However, I withdrew my son in the middle of the year to homeschool because he was having problems in class which the teacher notified me of in October. The school counselor suggested we have him tested for ADD/ADHD. My husband and I were opposed to having him put on drugs and so we opted to follow another plan for him in the classroom and at home.

Northeast Lauderdale Elementary School 1

Posted December 11, 2003

Northeast Lauderdale Elementary School
6750 Newell Rd, Meridian, MS  39305
Last modified Northeast Lauderdale Elementary School is a Public school. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 3 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Northeast Lauderdale Elementary School Rating: 3 out of 5 based on 10 reviews. Top