9-12 & Ungraded
Meridian, MS
Students enrolled: 1,630

Meridian High School 5

Posted June 29, 2010
Going to MHS was the best thing that happened to me in my teen years. Top notch teachers. Great programs. Technology was above the rest. Many sports to chose from. People give MHS a bad rap b/c it is a city school but I think it's better than the county.

Meridian High School 4

Posted April 29, 2006
Prinicpa is Outstanding. School is definately in the turn-around stage to rebuild with quality program.

Meridian High School 5

Posted September 27, 2005
Home of the WildCats!! Meridian High School was one of the best experiences in my life. From having some of the best students in the state to go there to the teachers, it was a great learning and conducive environment that everyone enjoyed being. Mr. Harris, was one of the greatest man who ever stepped acrossed MHS campus because he brought back some of the old discipline that Meridian High School use to have. From having the 'Greatest Band In All The Land' to having both basketball teams to be 1st Winner up in the state tournament, it was the best place a child could be.

Meridian High School 4

Posted June 10, 2005
Oh the good ol MHS! I am a student there, and I think it is a pretty good school. It has plenty of extracurricular activities, and also some great teachers. The school is a bit strict to me, but it has great discipline. I love MHS!

Meridian High School
2320 32nd St, Meridian, MS  39305
Last modified Meridian High School is a Public school. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 3 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Meridian High School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 13 reviews. Top