6-8 & Ungraded
Meridian, MS

Posted June 29, 2013
Wonderful school. Rigorous curriculum. Highly qualified teachers. You can't go wrong with Northwest Middle School.

Northwest Junior High School 0

Posted May 10, 2010
I attended Northwest Junior High an I loved it. the teachers was so caring and very great at their jobs. Mr. Shirley was the assistant Principal andMr. Vance was the Principal when I was there. Is it still called Bulldog Country? Maroon and White is out of site, Goooooooooooo Bulldogs.

Northwest Junior High School 4

Posted November 25, 2009
This is a very good middle school. I have 2 children here. I like that the teachers, principal and all staff members actually care about the students.

Northwest Junior High School 1

Posted April 04, 2009

Northwest Junior High School 3

Posted July 27, 2005
- a former student

Posted June 10, 2005
- a former student
I am a former student of Northwest Junior High School which has grade's 8th-9th. I enjoyed going to the school, even though I thought it was very strict at times. I think your child would enjoy going to Northwest. The teachers are great and the learning experience was wonderful!

Northwest Junior High School 0

Posted December 19, 2004
- a administrator
I am a parent of two public school graduates,an educator(35 years), and one-time visitor in the fall of 2004 to northwest junior high school. I was especially interested in the safety, cleanliness, and hygiene of the restrooms. One in the gym area had a piece of rusted partition which easily could have become a weapon. Another men's restroom had no outside door, no stall doors, no toilet paper, no soap, no towels? Are there health regulations in the city which permit this type of negative restroom?

Posted May 22, 2004
I am a student now at Northwest ending my 8th grade year. This is a great school. The teachers and prinicipals care for the students. If you ever come to meridian please let your child attend Northwest.

Northwest Junior High School
4400 32nd St, Meridian, MS  39307
Last modified Northwest Junior High School is a Public school. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 4 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Northwest Junior High School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 8 reviews. Top