PK-5 & Ungraded|Public district

Bad
Good

West Hills Elementary School 5

Posted September 09, 2013
My children use to go to this school. Despite anything that people say about this school last year when my daughter Melissa died this school got together and helped my family to lay Melissa to rest. I'm thankful for the friends I came to find within this school.

West Hills Elementary School 3

Posted November 18, 2008
I am dissapointed in this school. My second grader is having serious issues with reading and vocabulary and they tell me they cannot help me. They offer no tutoring of any kind. My daughter is going to fail the second grade because of these issues. I have tried to teach her the best I can, but I am not a teacher. I wish they did a better job with paying extra attention to those children who need it.

Posted August 28, 2007
This school has a long way to go before I would ever consider enrolling my children.

West Hills Elementary School 3

Posted August 12, 2006
This school cares only about test scores. That's all you hear is MCT.

West Hills Elementary School 5

Posted March 22, 2006
I have a son in the fifth grade and a daughther in the second grade that attends this school. This is a wonderful school my kids have really acheived a lot at this school. The teachers have really put forward a great effort in helping my my kids learn. The principal is wonderful with the kids she really tries to get to know each student and each parent. The secretary makes you really feel alright when you come to the school.

Posted July 01, 2003
I have a daughter, in second grade, that attends West Hills. I think it is an excellent school. West Hills has a great reading program. The principal is very nice and outgoing. The teachers work great with the students. I would recommend everybody to look into this school.

4100 32nd St, Meridian, MS  39307
Last modified West Hills Elementary School is a Public school. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 3 out of 10 based on academic quality.
West Hills Elementary School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 6 reviews. Top