PK-8 & Ungraded|Public district
373 students|Cleveland School Dist

Bad
Good

A hidden gem in the MS Delta. I have had children there for the last 8 years & have nothing but praise. The kids receive an excellent academic education in a loving environment. Consistently ranked top in the state. Would highly recommend to any parent.

I was so excited to have my child enrolled at HCC. She has had a phenomenal experience her first two years. (She began in Fourth Grade.) We have gone from being totally bored at school, begging not to go, to CHALLENGED. The strangest thing about this all is they are not teaching above grade level. I checked and they are teaching state mandated curriculum.... It makes me wonder, 'What are the other schools teaching?!' Don't expect a beautiful campus though- they make do with what they have. What can you expect? Teachers that actually TEACH, well-qualified teachers, great administrators, and a caring environment that has established high expectations. If only ALL schools could be like this I would think my tax money was being well spent.

Before moving to this community, I had my children in private school but I have never been more satisfied than I am now. Hayes Cooper offers a diverse environment. My children are challenged, which is rare. The music program is out of this world. Mrs. Joy is a part- time teacher, but does enough for four normal music teachers. There are many opportunities for educational outings. Several teachers are even board certified. It is not abnormal to see many of these dedicated teachers working very late hours and on the weekends. Every time I visit the school, the faculty and staff are friendly and 'happy' to help me. I am saying all of this and my child is not even a straight A student either! I just feel that the teachers' expectations are high and I like that.

My son attended Hayes Cooper from kindergarden until 6th grade. It is a wonderful school. The teachers, the secretary, and the wonderful principal are all so caring and work with the students and parents to create an environment perfect for learning. My only regret is that Hayes Cooper Center doesn't go past 6th grade. We wish we had never had to leave.

Last modified Hayes Cooper Center For Math Sc Tec is a Public school. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 10 out of 10 based on academic quality.