Posted February 02, 2010

Posted October 06, 2009
I graduated from Mooreville som 30 years ago. Man, has it changed!! I recently moved by child from another Lee county school (Saltillo) and could not be more pleased. She is doing so much better and is far ahead of her friends at Saltillo. Go Troopers!!

Mooreville Elementary School 4

Posted April 08, 2009
My husband went to Mooreville from the 3rd grade. My children have been in Mooreville since Kindergarden. The only problems we have incountered is some of the teachers are very hard and don't want to bend when it comes to children who don't understand what is going on. Some, we feel, are just there for a pay check and not because of the children. Remember the NO CHILD LEFT BEHIND????? Thanks for that. My child was left in the dust and wondering what was going on. Now on the second time around I think we have a winner!

Mooreville Elementary School 0

Posted May 02, 2008
5 stars great teachers, great discipline, great academics

Posted April 20, 2004
I have been impressed with the facility and all teachers I have encountered thus far. My child feels comfortable here and everyone made him feel welcome. The elementary principal is extremely approachable and he is easy to talk to. I am very proud to know my child and future children are a Mooreville trooper.

Mooreville Elementary School
967 C.R. 1409, Mooreville, MS  38857
Last modified Mooreville Elementary School is a Public school. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 8 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Mooreville Elementary School Rating: 5 out of 5 based on 5 reviews. Top