9-12 & Ungraded
Mooreville, MS

Posted September 06, 2014
Worst school ever! I went there my whole K-12 and hated it! Then my kids had to go there cause they said I couldn't pay tuition for them to go somewhere else. My kids hate it. Mooreville is all about money. If you got it then you got it made if not you don't. When I went there was teachers sleeping around with others and the coaches sleeping with students and those same ones are still there . But of course the school system doesn't want anyone to know about that. The kids that have it made can wear whatever they want and walk around with cell phones all the time. When my children would have their phones took away or sent home for something they wore. My review of the school is worst school ever!! Really wouldn't even give it one star.

Posted July 26, 2013
I went to Mooreville all my life. I must say K-5th wasn't bad, but I was just a kid. When I hit 6th grade things went down hill. By my 8th grade year I hated it more than ever! There were so many teachers who decided if they liked you based on your popularity or appearance. I hated it. Mooreville was extremely judgemental and harsh.... Favoritism was also an issue. The academics were good, but when it came to socializing.. Mooreville isn't very good!

Posted September 12, 2009
Mooreville is an awesome school. i love the teachers and the whole student body. My favorite teacher was either Mrs. Jan Venetis or Mrs. Debbie Jones. These women taught me alot of usual information from how to write your name to the studies of einstein. I love yall very much and miss yall. :)

Mooreville High School 3

Posted May 12, 2009
I think the school is pretty average. I like the freedom we have, unlike many big schools. I like some ofthe teachers and students. The principal is like the all time best! If 15 years from now, someone asks me what i liked most about the high school, it would be the principal. He works with you to help you graduate, and he has a big heart!! The sports aren't so great... cheaters!

Posted December 08, 2008

Posted November 12, 2008
i love this school! the teachers are great! they understand that some of us dont get things quiet as easily as others & strives to help us in what we need. everything is easy to find, campus-wise. i also like it b/c its smaller & everyone knows everyone! a great place to find a wide variety of friends.

Posted May 05, 2006
- a former student
It is a perfect school for your children. Great staff, saftey, athletics and learning programs. My husband and I graduated there in the same year. My husband attended k-12 and I was there from 3rd-12. I recommend this school highly. It has new buildings. Lunchroom, Elementary, playground. Great all around! We will enroll our chidren there as soon as they are old enough to attend!

Posted May 06, 2005

Posted April 01, 2005

Posted January 31, 2005
- a former student
Mooreville school is my favorite school that I have been to. It has a great academic program and has plenty of sports, art classes, and music.

Mooreville High School
Cr 1409/1429, Mooreville, MS  38857
Last modified Mooreville High School is a Public school. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 7 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Mooreville High School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 10 reviews. Top