K-5 & Ungraded
Moorhead, MS

James Rosser Elementary School

Posted May 07, 2010
I think they or more concern about what the kids are wearing then what they are learning I myself wish they get reid of the uniforms and the princple cause we need someone whos fair to all the kids in school.

James Rosser Elementary School 1

Posted July 28, 2006
I think the teachers at James C. Rosser Elementary are not focused on providing the children there with the best education. I know that parents should be more involved than they are but it is the teachers responsibility and job to provide the kids a good education.

James Rosser Elementary School
601 Ingram St, Moorhead, MS  38761
Last modified James Rosser Elementary School is a Public school. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 1 out of 10 based on academic quality.
James Rosser Elementary School Rating: 3 out of 5 based on 3 reviews. Top