Posted June 06, 2014
Awesome school! Love the new administrator Mr. Stewart. The school uses A Beka curriculum, which is my favorite.

Gateway Christian Academy 1

Posted October 30, 2013
Must explain in person, my child had horrible experience at this school and I regret ever allowing her to attend.

Posted March 11, 2011
Gateway offers a student- teacher ratio of 10:1 that gives the student a better opportunity to achieve and the teacher to devote to teaching.The parents are closely involved in every process. Plus, the school offers a christian based education.

Posted September 21, 2006
Grace Christian was a great choice for our family. I have a daughter that is in the kindergarten class this year and attended the Pre-K class last year. My husband and I both agree that this school has been a real blessing. She has not only grown academically but also spiritually. We are very pleased with the teachers and the staff. I would highly recommend Grace Christian to anyone.

Gateway Christian Academy
2690 Jefferson Avenue, Moss Point, MS  39563
Last modified Gateway Christian Academy is a Private school that serves grades PK-8
Gateway Christian Academy Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 4 reviews. Top