K-12 & Ungraded
Myrtle, MS

Posted February 04, 2013
I have a child in kindergarten and is doing very well. He loves everything about the school and really enjoys learning. All the teachers and staff are very nice and very good people.

Posted March 02, 2011
Wonderful school and staff. My grandchildren love it there and doing great in their work.

Posted September 15, 2008
I'm a grandparent and from what I've seen this is a wonderful school. My granddaughter has a wonderful teacher and helper. Thank you Mrs. C.

Posted July 23, 2007
I have one child at WU that will be entering the 8th grade. She has attended WU since kindergarten. We have been very pleased with our school. Yes, it is small but I feel that is the greatest asset. If you want a setting where everyone will know your name and a faculity that still has christian morals then this is an ideal place.

Posted September 09, 2006
I have three children that attend WU. I love the school. I grew up in a city school that over looked alot of children. I feel the children at WU are given a lot of individual time. The music and art programs are first class. The music teacher is awesome, she has instilled a strong sense of confidence in all three of my children. The only negative I have experienced so far is lack of parent/teacher interaction past the 6th grade. When left for the middle grader to inform the parent of anything, the parent is totally in the dark, sometimes until it is to late.

Posted February 16, 2006
My children attend West Union. the teachers and administrators really go out of thier way to assist the students and parents. Many improvements have been made over the last three years and the school looks better than ever. A positive learning atmosphere is present at West Union.

Posted July 31, 2005
My daughter attended Kindergarten here 04-05. My previous experiences were with much larger schools, personally and with my older children. I loved the small school atmosphere. There were two Kindergarten classes. They did a lot of extracurricular activities and her first year was very special. We had a good teacher and they always kept the parents informed and involved in what the children were doing. It was a good start for us and she is excited about going to first grade.

Posted July 26, 2005
I am a sophomore at WUHS during the 05-06 school year. This school is very wonderful and has a very friendly environment. Although this would not be a good school for a child involved in athletics, the academic program is very beneficial and the teachers are very willing to help any student who needs help. I very much enjoy West Union, and advise this school to anyone who seeks a small, well oriented school. The dress code is strict, and that is a negative, but everything else is wonderful.

Posted March 31, 2005
We are currently a Freshmen and a Sophomore at West Union. Everybody at West Union is friendly. Everybody knows everybodys name. We each have a personal relationship with everyone there. The administration is great. We love it there and wouldn't move if we could.

Posted February 04, 2005
I have two boys that attend this school.My youngest child has ADHD. The teachers and faculty are super nice and go out of their way to assist you.Parents are very involved in sports and activities.My children love it here.

West Union Attendance Center
1610 St Hwy 30 West, Myrtle, MS  38650
Last modified West Union Attendance Center is a Public school. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 8 out of 10 based on academic quality.
West Union Attendance Center Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 16 reviews. Top