Posted October 30, 2012
Interestingly, I remember when ACCS was being built, prior to being built, I attended Adams County Private School later to be known as Thomas Jefferson. I attended the 8th grade at ACCS in 1977 and had a wonderful year. After completing the 8th grade, my parents were transferred to Shreveport, LA. This was quite a tough transition for me leaving Natchez and moving to Shreveport to attend a very large public school. Yes, I survived and am now a School Administrator in the State of Texas in a small community outside of College Station, Texas. I often reflect upon my days spent at ACCS- its all positive. Keep up the good work.

Adams County Christian School 2

Posted November 23, 2009

Posted October 07, 2009

Adams County Christian School 4

Posted August 17, 2009
This is the 2nd year my son is attending this school. He went for kindergarten as well. I thought they did a good job of teaching him the basics. Their main kindergarten teacher and her teaching assistant have been there for a long time and have tons of experience and enthusiasm. My only complaint is I wish the class had been smaller so he could have gotten a little more individualized attention. I also thought the parents would be a little friendlier but they seem to keep to themselves. I threw a birthday party for my son at the local bowling alley and invited his whole class but no one showed up. They are more understanding about working with you if you are on a budget. Some other schools will make you take out a loan to pay for tuition but this school lets you pay it on a monthly basis.

Adams County Christian School 4

Posted May 06, 2009
I have been affiliated with ACCS off and on since 1989. I spent my last four years of school attending ACCS and now my children attend AC. All four of them. I know ACCS is not perfect, no school ever is, but the people in this school are the most down to earth parents, faculty and students you will ever meet. I can send my children to school and not worry about their safety, and if there is ever any problem I trust the staff to handle the situation appropriately. The school name includes the word Christian. Some people have commented that we are far from that title. For those who have that opinion I can only respond by saying that not all people are Christian, and not all who proclaim to be a Christian behave in that manner. 'let he who is with out blame cast the first stone.'

Posted June 27, 2008
ACCS is the best school in Natchez to go to. I have been attending AC for 14 years and I love it. We do take sports seriously and want to do well. It keeps kids out of trouble and working hard to keep up their grades so they can stay on the team. Our teams are currently young but are growing. In academics we have great teachers. They challenge students and keep them studying. Our new principal, Paul Hayles, is expected to lead us to great things. With Coach Hayles taking the place as Principal, Coach Buddy Wade is our Headmaster. We have chapel every Tuesday and it is great. We have defferent speakers all the time. Everyone is friendly here and anyone is welcome! ACCS is the best place to send your children! GO REBELS!

Posted April 11, 2008

Adams County Christian School 1

Posted February 11, 2008

Posted October 25, 2007
I have now graduated 3 children from accs. The oldest being 32 and the youngest 19. All of my kids received a quality education along with a good understanding of the bible. They all enjoyed chapel each week , along with the christian leadership shown by the faculty. Our headmasters have always been of good character and good christian leadership. My kids have done well in college thanks to the fine math and science base they received while at accs. Yes sports are important at accs as they are at any school , after all , most of us stay involved in some sort of sport whether playing ,or watching for most of our lives. Accs has a good mix of students from the affluent to the middle class and all seem to get along fine. Please consider accs as your choice for school in natchez.

Posted August 14, 2007

Adams County Christian School
300 Chinquapin Lane, Natchez, MS  39120
Last modified Adams County Christian School is a Private school that serves grades PK-12
Adams County Christian School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 19 reviews. Top