5-6 & Ungraded
Natchez, MS

Morgantown Elementary School 4

Posted August 27, 2004
I feel that Morgantown is a great school with a pleasant atmosphere between the parent and faculty/staff. I feel so welcomed when I enter the building. Everyone is so polite and helpful. All of my child's teachers have contributed much time and effort in helping to shape his future. My only problem are the extracurricular activities that begin in the fifth grade. The administrative staff is wonderful. Hats off to Mr. Marsalis, Mrs. Vera Dunmore, and your staff

Morgantown Elementary School 5

Posted November 30, 2003
Morgantown is a great place for students to grow and learn. It is filled with wonderful teachers who are concerned with student progress in all areas. Though it is large, it has a family atmosphere. The children are great and will give all that they are expected to give. Parents are welcome in the school. All stakeholders feel accountable for student success. I should know, I am the former principal, a former parent, and a former teacher in the school.

Morgantown Elementary School 5

Posted May 14, 2003

Morgantown Elementary School
101 Cottage Home Dr, Natchez, MS  39120
Last modified Morgantown Elementary School is a Public school. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 1 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Morgantown Elementary School Rating: 5 out of 5 based on 6 reviews. Top