Posted December 17, 2013
This is a fun school with mean and nice teachers and one e of my best teachers is mrs lisa l c lewis she mean ans craxy and my friend imani kelly and aneria vhatman came to the school late but I still acsept it I don't care what no one says fraxier elementry is the best!!!!!!

Posted August 27, 2009
I a'm very impressed with the faculty and staff at Fraizer. They have a great learning process for the kids ad I love the fact that they keep the parents updated on a daily basis of the childs behavior.

Posted July 09, 2008

Posted June 05, 2008

Posted January 24, 2007
I think frazier primary is a good school my son teacher is always keeping me updated on whats going on with him in class. I really appreciate that.

Joseph L Frazier Primary School
1445 George F West Blvd, Natchez, MS  39120
Last modified Joseph L Frazier Primary School is a Public school. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 2 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Joseph L Frazier Primary School Rating: 5 out of 5 based on 5 reviews. Top