Nettleton Primary School 2

Posted July 28, 2010
REALLY!? are you people serious? A school that spends half their trying to get our children to peddle ridiculous merchandise and the other half working up dance routines! Their attempts at a curriculum is laughable. Why has my 10 year old can't do 3 digit long division?? BECAUSE THEY DON'T TEACH IT! If you have a choice please chose ANYWHERE else but here that is if you want a decent education for your child.

Nettleton Primary School 1

Posted January 20, 2009

Posted October 23, 2008
As a parent of a 1st grader at Nettleton Primary, I would highly suggest this school to anyone. My son and I really enjoy this school. I have told several people about this school and they have been very thankful that I have. Thanks everyone for what they do at Nettleton Primary. Keep up the good work!

Posted July 06, 2008
This is a wonderful school with wonderful teachers.As a very skeptical parent I have 100% trust in this school.We had an awesome kindergarten year!I also suggest this school to anyone.

Nettleton Primary School 4

Posted July 24, 2007

Posted April 25, 2007
This small quaint country school is a a+++++++++ school for children. It has very little violence (the occasional fist fight between children), high level of teacher involvement, and parents are very active in the school environment. Teachers welcome the parent to contact them at anytime. Parents are well informed on their child grades, behavior and progress. I would suggest this school to anyone

Nettleton Primary School 4

Posted April 25, 2005

Nettleton Primary School
4386 Hwy 6 North, Nettleton, MS  38858
Last modified Nettleton Primary School is a Public school. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 4 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Nettleton Primary School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 7 reviews. Top