4-8 & Ungraded|Public district

Bad
Good

Nettleton Upper Elementary School 1

Posted August 28, 2010
Shameful! Shameful! Who are you to deny a child? I would hope that the parents who are considering your school keep in mind that the PTB of this institution judge and thusly deny an education to a CHILD based on something she had nothing to do with. SHAMEFUL!!!

Nettleton Upper Elementary School 1

Posted August 27, 2010
This school has enforced a rule that segregates children who run for student council based on race - this is completely unsatisfactory. I would never send children to a school that creates such an ancient partition between students and races. The Civil War ended in 1865, the integration of races in public schools upheld by congress in 1971...we need to be moving FORWARD, not backwards.

Nettleton Upper Elementary School 2

Posted August 23, 2010
My children go to school in Nettleton MS. My daughter came home from school telling me that she wanted to try out for the school reporter, but it is only open to black students. They told her "she should run for class president, that was open to only white students" they also divide the prom/homecoming king and queen by race. I have always taught my children not to see race. This is so disgusting to me

Nettleton Upper Elementary School 2

Posted February 19, 2009
This school is a joke when it comes to diagnosing, recognizing, and accomodating students with dyslexia and learning disabilities. While there have been multiple meetings about the importance of every student being 'at grade level' by third grade to be successful later, the children aren't getting the help they need.

Nettleton Upper Elementary School 5

Posted April 25, 2007
Nettleton may be a small school but it has lots of benefits. I always know where my child stands with his grade and behavior. I can speak to his teacher almost anytime I need. Add the benefit of small town community and you get a wonderful place to raise a child.

Nettleton Upper Elementary School

Posted August 08, 2005
Nettleton schools are a ripe off. I bought schools supplies. What do the school buy? They supply the building which my children sit. They provide air and heat so they can be cool or warm. They provide transportation. That it. We provide everything else. We are buying schools supplies, paying from books fees, and lunches. Education is about learning the basis reading, writing, and mathmatics. Not money. Also getting a list of things to buy is not a problem if it is for my child. Not to be gather up the first day of school then past out among everbody. If the school want to share, They need to buy the supply themselve.

Nettleton Upper Elementary School 5

Posted February 24, 2004
Nettleton Elementary is a terrific school. My son goes to the hearing impaired class with Mrs. Paula Kennedy. She is a wonderful teacher. She has really worked wonders with my son. I am very honored to have her teach my son.

Nettleton Upper Elementary School
179 Mullen Ave, Nettleton, MS  38858
Last modified Nettleton Upper Elementary School is a Public school. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 6 out of 10 based on academic quality.