K-12 & Ungraded|Public district
638 students|Union Co School Dist

Bad
Good

Currently, most people answered Disagree (1 response)
Currently, most people answered Not enough (1 response)
Currently, most people answered Somewhat effective (1 response)

Ingomar Attendance Center 2

Posted October 19, 2015
This school is far too small. There aren't enough students to offer a reasonable array of higher STEM classes, fine arts and languages. If you are considering living in Union county, Mississippi, you should consider New Albany instead. It is very highly rated and has modern facilities and a much larger range of classes. There is no substitute for this and Ingomar cannot provide these essential classes.

Ingomar Attendance Center 5

Posted March 31, 2011
Ingomar Attendance Center is wonderful. The Teachers and Staff are great. The facility is inviting and the atmosphere is warm and loving. The Teachers really care about their students on a personal level. It has been amazing to me to see how much the students at Ingomar enjoy school. They are excited to attend. I drop off and pick up my Children everyday and the teachers and students are always smiling, I can see how much they enjoy their work. I feel confident each day that my Children are safe, happy, and are receiving the best education possible. I can talk to their teachers anytime and they welcome parental involvement. I know that my Children won't be left behind at Ingomar, they won't be lost in the crowd. I am so pleased that my Children attend Ingomar.

Ingomar Attendance Center 4

Posted July 31, 2007
My husband and I recently moved back to Ingomar just for the school. What a dedicated group of teachers and parent. They love and respect the children and teach them to reciprocate what they are taught. Our daughter loves the art and music programs. She is excited to go to school each day. The academic program, in our opinion, far exceeds most. We are so proud of the time the teachers take to make sure each child understands what is being taught, and how involved they are in their education. It's not just a job, It's a lifestyle for them. We are so proud of our teachers and staff at Ingomar.

Ingomar Attendance Center 5

Posted November 20, 2005
Well, I am not actually a parent, but I attend Ingomar. I am in the eighth grade and I really just started here. I love it already, though. The people are so friendly and nice. It's like being at home. You never have to worry about who to be or what to do. You can just be yourself. If you are looking for a school with great academics and wonderful people than Ingomar is defintely the place for you. The eighth grade was third place in reading and fifth in english in the state this year. Our basketball team is very good this year too. Our cheerleaders are great. So come and fall the love at Ingomar Attendance Center.

Ingomar Attendance Center 4

Posted December 17, 2004
Well, I am not a parent, but I attend this school. Ingomar is a great place to be! You can just be yourself without being made fun of. Everyone knows everybody and are friends. Ingomar used to be good at basketball though they are not this year. This is their rebuilding year. Next year maybe they can take Ingomar back to '78 (the year they won grand slam and state championship.) Anyway Ingomar is very good. It could be better without the new principle. We need Buddy Hall back. Anyway come visit Ingomar.

Ingomar Attendance Center
1384 Cr 101, New Albany, MS  38652
Last modified Ingomar Attendance Center is a Public school. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 8 out of 10 based on academic quality.