Posted March 31, 2011
Ingomar Attendance Center is wonderful. The Teachers and Staff are great. The facility is inviting and the atmosphere is warm and loving. The Teachers really care about their students on a personal level. It has been amazing to me to see how much the students at Ingomar enjoy school. They are excited to attend. I drop off and pick up my Children everyday and the teachers and students are always smiling, I can see how much they enjoy their work. I feel confident each day that my Children are safe, happy, and are receiving the best education possible. I can talk to their teachers anytime and they welcome parental involvement. I know that my Children won't be left behind at Ingomar, they won't be lost in the crowd. I am so pleased that my Children attend Ingomar.

Posted July 31, 2007
My husband and I recently moved back to Ingomar just for the school. What a dedicated group of teachers and parent. They love and respect the children and teach them to reciprocate what they are taught. Our daughter loves the art and music programs. She is excited to go to school each day. The academic program, in our opinion, far exceeds most. We are so proud of the time the teachers take to make sure each child understands what is being taught, and how involved they are in their education. It's not just a job, It's a lifestyle for them. We are so proud of our teachers and staff at Ingomar.

Posted August 27, 2006

Posted July 08, 2006

Posted February 03, 2006

Posted November 20, 2005
Well, I am not actually a parent, but I attend Ingomar. I am in the eighth grade and I really just started here. I love it already, though. The people are so friendly and nice. It's like being at home. You never have to worry about who to be or what to do. You can just be yourself. If you are looking for a school with great academics and wonderful people than Ingomar is defintely the place for you. The eighth grade was third place in reading and fifth in english in the state this year. Our basketball team is very good this year too. Our cheerleaders are great. So come and fall the love at Ingomar Attendance Center.

Ingomar Attendance Center 3

Posted September 15, 2005

Ingomar Attendance Center 3

Posted February 10, 2005
- a former student

Posted December 17, 2004
Well, I am not a parent, but I attend this school. Ingomar is a great place to be! You can just be yourself without being made fun of. Everyone knows everybody and are friends. Ingomar used to be good at basketball though they are not this year. This is their rebuilding year. Next year maybe they can take Ingomar back to '78 (the year they won grand slam and state championship.) Anyway Ingomar is very good. It could be better without the new principle. We need Buddy Hall back. Anyway come visit Ingomar.

Ingomar Attendance Center
1384 Cr 101, New Albany, MS  38652
Last modified Ingomar Attendance Center is a Public school. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 8 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Ingomar Attendance Center Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 9 reviews. Top