K-12 & Ungraded|Public district
638 students|Union Co School Dist

Bad
Good

Currently, most people answered Disagree (1 response)
Currently, most people answered Neutral (1 response)

This school is far too small. There aren't enough students to offer a reasonable array of higher STEM classes, fine arts and languages. If you are considering living in Union county, Mississippi, you should consider New Albany instead. It is very highly rated and has modern facilities and a much larger range of classes. There is no substitute for this and Ingomar cannot provide these essential classes.

Ingomar Attendance Center is wonderful. The Teachers and Staff are great. The facility is inviting and the atmosphere is warm and loving. The Teachers really care about their students on a personal level. It has been amazing to me to see how much the students at Ingomar enjoy school. They are excited to attend. I drop off and pick up my Children everyday and the teachers and students are always smiling, I can see how much they enjoy their work. I feel confident each day that my Children are safe, happy, and are receiving the best education possible. I can talk to their teachers anytime and they welcome parental involvement. I know that my Children won't be left behind at Ingomar, they won't be lost in the crowd. I am so pleased that my Children attend Ingomar.

My husband and I recently moved back to Ingomar just for the school. What a dedicated group of teachers and parent. They love and respect the children and teach them to reciprocate what they are taught. Our daughter loves the art and music programs. She is excited to go to school each day. The academic program, in our opinion, far exceeds most. We are so proud of the time the teachers take to make sure each child understands what is being taught, and how involved they are in their education. It's not just a job, It's a lifestyle for them. We are so proud of our teachers and staff at Ingomar.

Last modified Ingomar Attendance Center is a Public school. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 9 out of 10 based on academic quality.