PK-8 & Ungraded
New Augusta, MS

Posted April 29, 2014
The teachers at this school do care about their students. I especially do appreciate Ms. Shows.

Posted December 07, 2011
The school has gotten better over the years. I have been involved in the school for 12 years and worked at the school for 5 years. Parent involvement is very low. The school staff is trying to do things to increase parental involvement and it seems to be working.

Posted September 03, 2009
New augusta is a small school that gives more one on one time.Thanks for all you have done for my kids .We love all the teachers there ,but mrs.Mizel,mrs.Pam h.,Mrs.Wilson,mrs.Renee,mrs.Boleware, and all their assistants holds a special place in our hearts.I am sure there will be more to add as the years go by. I am the parent of three kids at new augusta elm. We miss you mrs. Boleware hope you like your new school.

New Augusta Elementary School 0

Posted July 27, 2009
I love this school. The teachers are extremely professional, caring, and knowledgeable. The principal is extremely organized and very energetic. My kids love this school.

Posted November 17, 2008

Posted October 17, 2008

New Augusta Elementary School 4

Posted July 22, 2006
loved my children attending this school. we will miss the closeness of the school due to us moving. it meant alot to know that ms. honey knew every child and the parents of each child.

New Augusta Elementary School
100 8th Ave South, New Augusta, MS  39462
Last modified New Augusta Elementary School is a Public school. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 4 out of 10 based on academic quality.
New Augusta Elementary School Rating: 5 out of 5 based on 7 reviews. Top