9-12 & Ungraded
New Site, MS

New Site High School 1

Posted July 08, 2013
I attend this school and it is awful. I wouldn't recommend it to anyone. The teachers are crooked and the curriculum is way behind. Had I known it was gonna be anything like this I wouldn't have ever even thought about attending. I mean look at reviews posted by other students that have graduated from here none of them can spell.

New Site High School 4

Posted May 29, 2009
I am NSHS alumni, and I have to say that I really miss my school. The teachers there are not afrid to care about students, and even form friendships. The rapport that I had with my teachers at New Site helped me to succeed in college. The only drawback is that it is a small school, and I had to sacrefice one or two classes for others that I wanted more. Since I have graduated, the school has grown so much. It seams that I am constantly hearing news of a new sport, club or team. Good things. (Congrats to the Rocket Team on placing 3rd at nationals!)

Posted January 30, 2009

New Site High School 0

Posted January 02, 2009
I went to and graduated from NSHS. It is an alright school. Most of the teachers care about the students, and the curriculum is satisfactory enough to give you a good start to college. But the school is sparse in way of school activities, clubs, sports, etc., and the school is...well...less than diversified. But is it small and intimate and the students get the attention they need to succeed.

Posted February 19, 2008

New Site High School 0

Posted August 27, 2007
This is my first year at NSHS and so far i absolutely love it. Most of the people are friendly and the teachers actually know what their doing!! Go Royals!!

Posted March 04, 2007
I have had 2 sons to graduate from New Site High School and 1 son is presently a freshman there. I came from a large school in Chicago and even thou this is a small high school my children have received and still are receiving a high education with an excellent staff of committed teachers. The administration there is wonderful. Mr. Ledbetter has been a blessing to this High school.I would not want for a bigger school or a larger sports choice as Education is the most important role in my children's life and New Site meets that goal for my children. One of my boys has went on to College and was named to The National Deans list his Freshman year.Thank you New Site for teaching my children.

Posted December 27, 2005

New Site High School 4

Posted August 23, 2005
This is one of the best schools in the state of mississippi. Test scores do not lie. If a student is not learning how can the scores be so good. Answer that!

New Site High School 2

Posted August 02, 2005
My child attended this school for two years. I was very unsatisfied with the administration there. There is very little in the way of extracurricular activity there, also. We have since moved.

New Site High School
1020 Hwy 4 East, New Site, MS  38859
Last modified New Site High School is a Public school. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 8 out of 10 based on academic quality.
New Site High School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 12 reviews. Top