Bad
Good

Currently, most people answered Strongly disagree (1 response)

My granddaughter attends Pecan Park. She just completed K-5. Her experience was very good. Small classes, clean and safe environment, and an excellent teacher. Her first formal school experience was great! Every time we visit the school we are struck by the welcoming environment and caring employees.

Develops character: Strongly disagree

They stress how important it is to make good decisions, which will follow the student for the rest of their lives.

The entire staff made our first year great! They are all so caring from the front office to the custodians. It is a relief knowing that my son is in good hands while he's in school .

my granddaughter attends 1st grade at pecan par. she loves her school and her teacher. she says 1st grade is awesome!!!

I heard such wonderful things about Pecan Park from my new neighbors! My youngest is thrilled with school. My oldest is miserable with Mrs. Giametta.

The school has the potential to be a good school. Unfortunately, they allow horrible teachers like Mrs. Giametta to teach our young children. Sad that so many good teachers needs and people like her are allowed to remain on staff.

Mere words cannot express how wonderful Pecan Park is. The teachers, staff, principal and vice principal are all very caring, nurturing and common sense people. The best of the best people. I regret that this is my child's last year there. They were there every step of the way for my child who had special needs, we worked through everything together and he finished 4th grade with flying colors, all due to the school's efforts. If it were not for Ms. Illich and his teachers, he would have been lost along the way in any other school, but instead he excelled and met his goals. Truly a wonderful school.

We moved to Ocean Springs from New Orleans and we were suspicious that we could actually put our children in public school. The O.S. School district and Pecan Park in particular have greatly exceeded our expectations and even our hopes. The principal, Ms. Illich, provides wonderful leadership and is respected by teachers and parents alike. The quality of education is unparalleled even from private and Catholic schools. There is technology in the classroom and in the "specials" programs such as music. The teachers are nurturing and caring while providing the discipline needed to get the job done. I'm proud to be a Pecan Park parent

Pecan Park is an exceptional school. The atmosphere is wonderful, and the teachers are highly qualified and very caring. I strongly agree that this school should rank in the top percentile for great schools!

Pecan Park has a specialness that we have not experienced at other schools. The staff is friendly and parents are always welcome! My children have often said how much they love their school and their teachers. I have had great experiences while volunteering in their classrooms. The education is top-notch and comparable to the top schools in the country, in my opnion. Do not hesitate in the least to trust your child's education to Pecan Park and the Ocean Springs school district! They are in good hands!

Last modified Pecan Park Elementary School is a Public school. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 10 out of 10 based on academic quality.