Olive Branch, MS
Before care: Yes

Cross Creek Christian Academy 5

Posted April 25, 2012
Best decision we ever made! My daughter loves her school and cannot wait to go everyday. I love the communication between the staff and parents. I know that she is receiving a GREAT and challenging Christian education and attention from teachers that so so many students need.

Cross Creek Christian Academy 5

Posted May 14, 2006
Cross Creek is a small school but filled with love for it's students. The children are exposed to the arts in addition to the the Abeka program. This christian based school has really made a difference in my children's lives. My family has been with Cross Creek for 4 years now and we are excited about starting our 5th year!

Cross Creek Christian Academy
4105 Goodman Road, Olive Branch, MS  38654
Last modified Cross Creek Christian Academy is a Private school that serves grades PK-8
Cross Creek Christian Academy Rating: 5 out of 5 based on 2 reviews. Top