Posted May 22, 2015
We are thrilled to see CCCA growing and look forward to our kids being here through graduation. We love it here!

Teacher effectiveness: Very effective

Posted May 22, 2015
This school has some of the BEST TEACHERS I have ever seen in the past 7 years my kids have been attending Desoto County schools!!!!

Develops respect: Strongly agree

Posted May 22, 2015
Students are pretty much not allowed to be ugly or disrespectful to other students or faculty, and that is not tolerated. The teachers at Cross Creek foster a respectful tone with their students and are excellent examples to them.

Develops empathy: Strongly agree

Posted May 22, 2015
I have seen kids get talked to like animals in other schools. That DOES NOT happen at Cross Creek. The teachers are very compassionate and caring toward the students and have a way of handling discipline in a firm but loving manner.

Develops honesty: Strongly agree

Posted May 22, 2015
This is a Christian Academy, and they ABSOLUTELY develop honesty and integrity amongst these students. And without a doubt, they foster "fairness." I have seen 2 incidents personally, where the teacher had to deal with a situation with students and I was very impressed with the way it was handled. I cannot say enough about the teachers and the way they handle situations firmly, but with love and care at the same time. Lots of respect in this school...from students, to teachers, to faculty....very impressive.

Cross Creek Christian Academy 3

Posted July 18, 2013
Cross Creek is a wonderful school in terms of education. That's what school is about right? Not about telling kids what their hair can look like, what kind of earrings to wear, what kind of shoes to wear, what color polos they have to wear. Also I've know about this for a while. Cross Creek is a money hungry school! Also they like to thrust their beliefs on you (such as): that listening or watching anything that isn't Christian will make you go to hell! That is terrible! Also people with pierced ears and tattoos are terrible people to this universe and should go to hell! Who are you to judge. Only God can judge you! Not this school! Also the teachers are setting a terrible example by boy following their own rules (having natural hair). Sincerely a concerned individual

Posted April 25, 2012
Best decision we ever made! My daughter loves her school and cannot wait to go everyday. I love the communication between the staff and parents. I know that she is receiving a GREAT and challenging Christian education and attention from teachers that so so many students need.

Posted May 14, 2006
Cross Creek is a small school but filled with love for it's students. The children are exposed to the arts in addition to the the Abeka program. This christian based school has really made a difference in my children's lives. My family has been with Cross Creek for 4 years now and we are excited about starting our 5th year!

4105 Goodman Road, Olive Branch, MS  38654
Last modified Cross Creek Christian Academy is a Private school that serves grades PK-8
Cross Creek Christian Academy Rating: 5 out of 5 based on 10 reviews. Top