Olive Branch, MS
School principal icon 130x130 140902

School Official Point of View

Desoto County Academy in 1 word = Awesome! They provide a great Christian education for all ages.
September 03, 2013

Desoto County Academy 4

Posted April 24, 2015
DCA couldn't have predicted the growth they have experienced this past year, and like with any change, there is a transition period! They have made renovations and added portables for the upcoming school year. One of the areas that hasn't changed is their love for our children! We'd chose DCA all over again for that very reason! The curriculum is great, and our kids are learning by leaps and bounds (scoring well above their grade level on the latest achievement tests).

Posted November 06, 2014
First year here and all has been well. My son seems to be doing well with their curriculum. (9th grade)

Posted October 10, 2014
We are very pleased with DCA. A large improvement from my sons last school. I would recommend this school.

Posted August 29, 2014
My daughter has been going here for 3 years and the school has grown and improved a lot. The classes have grown, but the assistants have been helpful. My daughters class has 18 students total + teacher (Simpson - Yes she has a teaching degree) and a floating assistant. She loves her class. There are a lot of new teachers and staff this year and they all seem to be great at what they do! Keep up the good work DCA!

Desoto County Academy 2

Posted August 28, 2014
My children have gone here for well over 8 years. I am very disappointed at the explosion in new kids. I thought this would be a small school with one on one attention but they have taken on too much. They had a good thing going.

Desoto County Academy 3

Posted August 08, 2014
My child has been going to this school for the past 2 years. We picked this school b/c of student teacher ratio and it was affordable. The classes were smaller and with that being said you should have more one on one time. Well, now we are 2 years down the road and the school has taken on too many kids. The student teacher ratio is now like a public school and they raised the tuition. Nothing like getting tuition raised and then getting more students in the class. Now the one on one does not even exist. I am very disappointed that this has happened. I am all for growth, but this is way to fast. The school is not equipped to handle that many children. . We will see how the year goes, but at this rate, we may not be returning for the 2015 school year and I hate that...time will tell.

Posted May 09, 2014
This is our first year at DCA. My child struggled in the public schools, but the extra attention provided by DCA has allowed her to excel. We are very pleased. -J

Posted April 29, 2014
My child has attended this school for the past two years and he loves it. The teachers are great and the abeka curriculum is fantastic. He has really improved since he started at DCA.

Posted November 12, 2013
DCA is a school where everyone that works there cares about the students and helping them succeed. I've never seen a school with so many people that really and truly, honestly care about the kids.

Posted October 09, 2013
My kids are doing very well in this school and they are really enjoying it.

Desoto County Academy
100 Academy Drive, Olive Branch, MS  38654
Last modified Desoto County Academy is a Private school that serves grades PK-12
Desoto County Academy Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 28 reviews. Top