Posted October 10, 2014
We are very pleased with DCA. A large improvement from my sons last school. I would recommend this school.

Posted August 29, 2014
My daughter has been going here for 3 years and the school has grown and improved a lot. The classes have grown, but the assistants have been helpful. My daughters class has 18 students total + teacher (Simpson - Yes she has a teaching degree) and a floating assistant. She loves her class. There are a lot of new teachers and staff this year and they all seem to be great at what they do! Keep up the good work DCA!

Desoto County Academy 2

Posted August 28, 2014
My children have gone here for well over 8 years. I am very disappointed at the explosion in new kids. I thought this would be a small school with one on one attention but they have taken on too much. They had a good thing going.

Desoto County Academy 3

Posted August 08, 2014
My child has been going to this school for the past 2 years. We picked this school b/c of student teacher ratio and it was affordable. The classes were smaller and with that being said you should have more one on one time. Well, now we are 2 years down the road and the school has taken on too many kids. The student teacher ratio is now like a public school and they raised the tuition. Nothing like getting tuition raised and then getting more students in the class. Now the one on one does not even exist. I am very disappointed that this has happened. I am all for growth, but this is way to fast. The school is not equipped to handle that many children. . We will see how the year goes, but at this rate, we may not be returning for the 2015 school year and I hate that...time will tell.

Posted May 09, 2014
This is our first year at DCA. My child struggled in the public schools, but the extra attention provided by DCA has allowed her to excel. We are very pleased. -J

Posted April 29, 2014
My child has attended this school for the past two years and he loves it. The teachers are great and the abeka curriculum is fantastic. He has really improved since he started at DCA.

Posted November 12, 2013
DCA is a school where everyone that works there cares about the students and helping them succeed. I've never seen a school with so many people that really and truly, honestly care about the kids.

Posted October 09, 2013
My kids are doing very well in this school and they are really enjoying it.

Desoto County Academy 3

Posted October 04, 2013
Do not be misled; I am a parent with children at this school and I can tell you that they do not have a good plan for the growth that has occurred this year. There are not enough teachers for some classes; my middle-school child's class has a student teacher ratio of 23-1; higher than all but one public school; I chose this school because of the published small class size. I am concerned about how continued growth will impact the school and the children; as it is, the school's facilities are can barely handle their current enrollment. I love the ABEKA curriculum; the staff is knowledgeable and pleasant, there is just not enough! The tuition rate is extremely reasonable. I would be willing to pay a higher tuition if it would go toward hiring additional teachers and infrastructure improvements in order to accommodate the growth. As it stands, I am considering not re-enrolling my youngest child next year unless the student-teacher ratio improves.

Posted October 02, 2013
We absolutely LOVE this school! Extremely reasonable tuition, great teachers and curriculum. Its everything we were looking for!

Desoto County Academy
100 Academy Drive, Olive Branch, MS  38654
Last modified Desoto County Academy is a Private school that serves grades PK-12
Desoto County Academy Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 26 reviews. Top