PK-5 & Ungraded
Olive Branch, MS

Posted June 04, 2013
Pleasant Hill Elementary School ROCKS!!! My son is going into the 4th grade, and has absolutely loved PHES!! This school has the most amazing and creative teachers!!! All schools should be just as nice as this one!!

Posted June 09, 2010
My step- daughter has gone to this school for the past two years she loves it.. They really care for your children.. Love the Teachers!!!

Pleasant Hill Elementary School 4

Posted November 04, 2009
The school was great for my daughter but my son is having a few more problems. He is special needs as he has dyslexia. I don't think they have enough specialized training to help him the way he needs to be helped. This is not the schools fault at all but the state's lack of funding to the school. Education needs to be our country's first priority but it is not getting hte attention it deserves.

Posted August 20, 2009
I have three children at pleasant hill they are receiving a top rate education and I love the spotlight program.

Posted May 27, 2009
This is a wonderful school. I volunteer often and find the halls/classrooms organized and fun. My child has received a wonderful education there so far.

Posted August 25, 2008
Everyone is so friendly at this school. The teachers are so caring and loving to my kids. I love it

Pleasant Hill Elementary School

Posted August 22, 2008
Awesome School. Great teachers and staff. I love everyone!!!!!

Pleasant Hill Elementary School
7686 Pleasant Hill Rd, Olive Branch, MS  38654
Last modified Pleasant Hill Elementary School is a Public school. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 10 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Pleasant Hill Elementary School Rating: 5 out of 5 based on 9 reviews. Top