PK-1 & Ungraded
Olive Branch, MS

Posted April 22, 2014
This is a wonderful school with a caring staff! We relocated here from out of state and was worried that this school wouldn't be as great as other schools that were talked highly of {Center Hills and Lewisberg} Olive Branch Elementary is JUST AS GREAT! The only reason why people are flocking to the other schools is because they are physically NEWER. The demographics are all the same at all these schools. Desoto County ALL has the same high standards. The BEST in Mississippi!

Olive Branch Elementary School 1

Posted January 16, 2013
I am beyond unhappy with this school. My daughter has always loved school and she hates having to go here every day. The 1st graders are all mostly behind in reading and math and the teachers do not seem concerned at all. I get told it is normal. How is it normal for your child to be behind! I will move to not send my child here next year! TERRIBLE SCHOOL

Posted November 17, 2012
My child is doing so well at this school. They put the chidlren first. Mrs. Barkley is a great principal and all the teachers are wonderful.

Olive Branch Elementary School 2

Posted December 16, 2009
OBES this year and last year have been a big disappointment. When my older son went there 8 yrs ago, it was the best school ever...teachers and administrators. It has changed so much since then and I am having to move my 1st grader to a private school and return him to Kindergarden. The entire 1st grade is behind in reading and math. I feel that keeping my 1st grader here for the rest of the year would only hurt him further.

Posted May 21, 2007

Olive Branch Elementary School 0

Posted October 20, 2004
Overall I have been very impresssed with O.B.E.S. Ms. Barkley does a wonderful job leading her staff. The administration does a good job addressing discipline as well. I am a teacher for a nearby school system and would give my eye teeth to teach for any Desoto County School-the pay is just not where it needs to be, or I would try to be with Desoto County. My son is in 1st grade at OBES and his teacher Mrs. Chapman and her assistant Ms Angel do an outstanding job! My son actually enjoys school this year without problems! Kudos to all the teachers, staff, and administration at OBES.

Olive Branch Elementary School 4

Posted September 16, 2004
Mrs. Denny has been a wonderful addition to OBES! Clone her or find more like her. Can she move to 1st grade to stay with my child?

Posted June 22, 2004
Wonderful program that has made my child's first year of school one to remember. I give the professionalism of the teachers and support staff of Olive Branch Elementary School a A+,

Olive Branch Elementary School