2-3 & Ungraded
Olive Branch, MS

Posted March 04, 2015
This is my kids first year going to chickasaw.. they transfered from pleasant hill elementary.. we LOVE this school... i have had more contact and one on ones with the teachers here at chickasaw then we did at pleasant hill.... they teachers are WONDERFUL!!! my kids grades have been better since they have attended this school as well! LOVE IT!

Posted April 22, 2014
Chickasaw has a GREAT and caring staff. My son is always challenged here. Don't think that just because it's not Lewisburg or Center Hills schools that it's not great. Those are just the same thing wrapped in pretty paper. Meaning- They are just NEWER buildings. That's all. All Desoto County schools have the same curriculum and standards. We've loved it here! Glad my younger daughter will be going here next year too.

Chickasaw Elementary School 2

Posted March 18, 2014
My child currently attends this school and I must say that I am quite disappointed. This is the consensus I hear from numerous other parents as well. The school has implemented the Common Core standards...the children are not adapting well and numerous students are floundering with little help being offered. A/B students are becoming C/D ...even failing students. The staff and teachers are reactive instead of proactive...and you usually have to hound them to get what is needed. This will be the only year my child will be attending and I will either place in a private school or home school for future years as it seems Olive Branch schools are just not up to the standards I expect.

Posted October 17, 2011
Overall I really love this school :o) The teachers are great. My kids love this school. I have not heard anything negative about it. So far I planned to keep my kids here till they go to middle school.

Chickasaw Elementary School 4

Posted July 27, 2009
My son attended this school and he loved it..even the after school care. I must admit that I enjoyed his teachers. They were very concerned about his overall education and well being. I highly recommend this school. His last teacher, Mrs. Stephans was Awesome!

Posted October 04, 2008
This is a really great school. The teachers work very hard to help all of the students learn. The principal is very good at listening to parents and finding solutions.

Chickasaw Elementary School 4

Posted March 26, 2008
I must admit that at the beginning of school I was a little scared because I did not know what the change was going to bring for my grandson who has a physical disability as well as ADHD. Being in 2nd grade was going to be a challenge for him, but I can truly say that his teacher Mrs. Rogers and her assistants Mrs. Sullivan and Mr Poole deserve the gold medal. Wow! I am at a loss for words on how I can say what they mean to our family. Thank you from the bottom of my heart.

Posted January 11, 2008
Wonderful school & staff overall. Very pleased with the two years that my child has spent here.

Chickasaw Elementary School

Posted August 18, 2004
I really like Chickasaw Elementary. The teachers are extremely involved and seem to really care about their students. My daughter is in the 3rd grade this year and I hope her last year at Chickasaw is as wonderful as her first year was. These teachers deserve our praise and admiration. I want to say thank you to all the teachers, but I especially want to say thank you to Mrs. Elam and Mrs. Gober (2nd grade). Hannah loved being in your class last year. I want to wish Mrs. Davis a great school year, Hannah has enjoyed being in your class so far (3rd grade). These teachers were and are wonderful.

Posted May 17, 2004
My child attended chickasaw elementary,last year her teacher was Mrs.Wallace.She was an excellent teacher,she brought erica out of her shyness,and had her reciteing poems all year,along with her other students,she let the parents know up front what was expected out of our kids,and she stuck to her guns and had our children on the tips of there seats all year,way to go Mrs.Wallace. Also the music teacher Mr.Burrell is wonderful,he really puts alot forth with our children.

Chickasaw Elementary School
6391 Chickasaw, Olive Branch, MS  38654
Last modified Chickasaw Elementary School is a Public school. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 9 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Chickasaw Elementary School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 15 reviews. Top