9-12 & Ungraded|Public district
748 students|Desoto Co School Dist

Bad
Good

Being a former student I feel lucky to have gone to Lewisburg High School. I was there when the school opened up and had a positive experience overall. The teachers work with students hands on and are there if you have any questions or concerns. The student body isn't that large compared to other schools so students don't have to feel overwhelmed. The fine arts program at the school is one of the best in Mississippi. The band, having won 2 State Titles in the short couple years of opening, is truly a force to be reckoned with. Overall, I enjoyed my years at this school. It is a great place to make friends and enjoy life.

I used to be a student, and I wish I could say Lewisburg is the school I got lucky enough to graduate from. It's the best school I've ever gone to, and I wish I could go back, more than anything. Go Patriots!

We are very lucky for our children to attend Lewisburg. The staff is not only our children's teachers and mentors, but our friends as well.

We have lived in the same house in Desoto county for 5 years. My daughters have attended 5 school in the county during that time due to new schools and grade levels. Lewisburg is hopefully our final stop because we love the school. There are a few teachers I wouldn't mind seeing transfered elsewhere but overall, it has been a positive experience.

Last modified Lewisburg High School is a Public school. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 9 out of 10 based on academic quality.