PK-2 & Ungraded
Oxford, MS

Lafayette Elementary School 0

Posted April 25, 2010
My child's teacher is Mrs.Rhonda Hickman. She is a very caring person. She expects the students to come prepared every day. Since baseball season has started my child left his homework folder on the kitchen table. She had him complete the work at recess. I think this is a great way to teacher responsibility.

Posted February 24, 2010
I have a child taht is ADHD that started Kindergarten this year at LES. He has done so well and the entire school staff has been so good to him. I'm am so excited that he is at LES. I am proud of what this school stands for and the support given.

Lafayette Elementary School 0

Posted August 19, 2008
omg i love this school and Mrs Gafford she is wonderfull with my son

Posted July 31, 2007
Lafayette is a wonderful school. I was a student there and now my children are in school there. It is the best school academically that they have gone too.

Posted September 14, 2005