Lafayette Middle School 4

Posted December 13, 2013
I'm a former student. When I went it was a very good school. If you needed any assistance it was very easy to get . The curriculum was good. The teachers were nice but proficient, and I have to say when I later moved to water valley high school I was two year ahead of them .

Posted August 26, 2009
Of the six of my children I have had four to pass through LMS. Two has graduated and gone to college. I love this school. It is filled with a group of great people. My children will have a lot of memories from Lafayette. It's like a school of family. Everybody knows everybody. I look forward to my other two to pass through LMS on there way to success.

Posted February 09, 2008

Posted October 13, 2004

Lafayette Middle School
102 Commodore Dr, Oxford, MS  38655
Last modified Lafayette Middle School is a Public school. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 8 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Lafayette Middle School Rating: 5 out of 5 based on 4 reviews. Top