6-8 & Ungraded
Oxford, MS

Lafayette Middle School 4

Posted December 13, 2013
I'm a former student. When I went it was a very good school. If you needed any assistance it was very easy to get . The curriculum was good. The teachers were nice but proficient, and I have to say when I later moved to water valley high school I was two year ahead of them .

Lafayette Middle School 5

Posted August 26, 2009
Of the six of my children I have had four to pass through LMS. Two has graduated and gone to college. I love this school. It is filled with a group of great people. My children will have a lot of memories from Lafayette. It's like a school of family. Everybody knows everybody. I look forward to my other two to pass through LMS on there way to success.

Lafayette Middle School
102 Commodore Dr, Oxford, MS  38655
Last modified Lafayette Middle School is a Public school. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 8 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Lafayette Middle School Rating: 5 out of 5 based on 4 reviews. Top