Oxford Elementary School 0

Posted September 15, 2009
Oxford Elementary School does a great job engaging students and ensure that they attain knowledge

Oxford Elementary School 3

Posted August 17, 2009

Posted February 04, 2005
This school is an excellent example of communities taking care of their best resources and that is their children. The parents and the community at large demand excellent educational opportunities with proven results and this schol delivers.. thumbs up , My two children are blossoming in all areas of development thanks mostly to Oxford elementary......Mr.C is fabulous!

Posted October 23, 2004
Both my children have attended OE and the experience has been wonderful. As a Principal Mr. C. has shown kindness, fairness, professionalism and an honest desire for each student and teacher to reach beyond their limits. All the people at OE have provided a loving, safe, and thriving environment where my children have learned and grown. If I had more young children I would send them to OE not because I have to, but because I have a choice and I choose OE.

Posted August 25, 2004
- a administrator
This is a wonderful school where the majority of parents are very pleased with what is going on.

Oxford Elementary School
1637 Hwy 30 East, Oxford, MS  38655
Last modified Oxford Elementary School is a Public school. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 9 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Oxford Elementary School Rating: 5 out of 5 based on 5 reviews.