Jackson Elementary School 2

Posted October 19, 2013
I used to love this school when Dr. Hoover was there I always thought she had this school so organized and under control if you had a problem she would tend that it got fixed but now theres no organization we as parents are not getting the weekly newsletter that would keep us informed and always with an attitude can't wait for my daughters to go to another school disappointed this new school year.

Jackson Elementary School 1

Posted July 23, 2013
This school is by means the worst school my child has ever attended. The classes are seriously overcrowded and it seems as if the teachers have too much on their plates. The principle seems to be more concerned with students being in the chairs rather than their well-being. If my child is sick, I am not sending him to school with a fever because the principle feels they should come regardless of medical ailments. I understand there's only so much that can be done due to the location of the school but good grief, there should be something better set of for these students. Special education is a joke and once a child gets labeled anything other than angelic, you can see the care level fall through the floor. I'm home schooling now due to this school's lack of professionalism and care for it's students.

Jackson Elementary School 1

Posted July 14, 2013
Jackson elementary in pascagoula ms is by far the WORST school in its district, honestly if you don't have to plz I recommend you not send your child there. My daughter comes home telling how the kids talks about sex, Yes Sex! All day only in the 4th grade! & wen she tells the principal she does absolutely nothing about it. & if the catch your child with a cell phone they will keep it & go all through it like they got something to hide. Smh... I would give this school no stars if I could

Jackson Elementary School 5

Posted July 10, 2012
This school is excellent the efforts that the staffs put in the kids are exceptional. My 2 girls went there and they had nothing but praises for their teachers Ms Minor, Ms Delores, Ms Davidson and Ms Hinton. My kids came from the caribbean and they never felt out of places, its so sad we moved out of state. Keep up the GREAT work JACKSON ELEMENTARY the best in pascagoula.

Jackson Elementary School 5

Posted June 27, 2012
Very high expectations Great community Family-like feeling dedicated staff Focused on Achievement Kids and familes Matter at JES

Posted April 22, 2010
The staff of JES are dedicated to all students of their school and community. They work hard to provide the students opportunities and enhance their academic achievement.

Posted July 26, 2005

Posted May 31, 2005

Jackson Elementary School
3203 Lanier St, Pascagoula, MS  39581
Last modified Jackson Elementary School is a Public school. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 6 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Jackson Elementary School Rating: 3 out of 5 based on 8 reviews. Top