Bad
Good

Nothing but good has come from the Middle school (not so good for the elementary side, because it's TOO structured and lacks joy! Took my youngest out of the elem. school but kept my oldest at the Middle school). Great facility, awesome band director, great teachers, good kids, small size, no crazy cliques, harmonious diverse population...looking forward to sending my next child!

I like the pass christian elementary school but I am not impressed with the middle school. All last year seemed to be a constant battle between the 8th graders and the teachers and the school work suffered. Many of the students don't seem interested in learning as well. I am considering sending my 2nd child to a private school to avoid sending her to pass middle school.

This is my first year in public school, and this shool has offered me so much. I can see why this is a Blue Ribbon school! The acedemics here are more challenging then the school I last attended, yet I still make all A's thanks to many of the great teachers. This school I would reccomend to anyone who's child, whether they have special needs or not, wants to learn!

Pass Christian Middle school is a great school! All the faculty inlcuding the principal are all dedicated to excellence. They strive to keep a 5 star school. The care and concern the faculty displays for the students is far more than just a job.

If you are considering enrolling your child in Pass Christian school district,please do so.In the wake of Katrina,P.C.S.D. has risen above becoming a level 5 school-and P.C. High school is a BLUE RIBBON school.The teachers are great.Yes,they are firm-but for very good reason.It is,in my humble opinion,the best public school my son has gone to.He is in 3 different gifted classes,and they challenge him.Which is what he needed.Thank you to all the teachers,and faculity.Can't wait until the new school is built.~S.Howard

I am currently a student at Pass Middle and I find it to be the best school I have ever attended. The teachers are great, everyone's friendly, everyone knows each other, and the learning is amazing! You're really challenged in your school work here. Our school's one of the best in the state. I HIGHLY recommend this and all other Pass Christian schools. Even after the hurricane we still managed to maintain our level 5 school.

Last modified Pass Christian Middle School is a Public school. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 10 out of 10 based on academic quality.