Posted July 17, 2011
Nothing but good has come from the Middle school (not so good for the elementary side, because it's TOO structured and lacks joy! Took my youngest out of the elem. school but kept my oldest at the Middle school). Great facility, awesome band director, great teachers, good kids, small size, no crazy cliques, harmonious diverse population...looking forward to sending my next child!

Pass Christian Middle School 2

Posted June 22, 2011
I like the pass christian elementary school but I am not impressed with the middle school. All last year seemed to be a constant battle between the 8th graders and the teachers and the school work suffered. Many of the students don't seem interested in learning as well. I am considering sending my 2nd child to a private school to avoid sending her to pass middle school.

Posted June 01, 2010
This is my first year in public school, and this shool has offered me so much. I can see why this is a Blue Ribbon school! The acedemics here are more challenging then the school I last attended, yet I still make all A's thanks to many of the great teachers. This school I would reccomend to anyone who's child, whether they have special needs or not, wants to learn!

Pass Christian Middle School 0

Posted May 20, 2010
Pass Christian Middle school is a great school! All the faculty inlcuding the principal are all dedicated to excellence. They strive to keep a 5 star school. The care and concern the faculty displays for the students is far more than just a job.

Posted November 28, 2007
If you are considering enrolling your child in Pass Christian school district,please do so.In the wake of Katrina,P.C.S.D. has risen above becoming a level 5 school-and P.C. High school is a BLUE RIBBON school.The teachers are great.Yes,they are firm-but for very good reason.It is,in my humble opinion,the best public school my son has gone to.He is in 3 different gifted classes,and they challenge him.Which is what he needed.Thank you to all the teachers,and faculity.Can't wait until the new school is built.~S.Howard

Posted February 24, 2007
I am currently a student at Pass Middle and I find it to be the best school I have ever attended. The teachers are great, everyone's friendly, everyone knows each other, and the learning is amazing! You're really challenged in your school work here. Our school's one of the best in the state. I HIGHLY recommend this and all other Pass Christian schools. Even after the hurricane we still managed to maintain our level 5 school.

Posted September 29, 2005

Pass Christian Middle School 0

Posted October 06, 2003
My child is in the 8th grade at Pass Middle. She is enjoying school much more this year than last year when she attended a private school. The students seem to be encouraged to take responsibility for their work and grades. Her math teacher has taken extra time with my child who has trouble with math it is helping. I am pleased with the experience so far but I would like to see mmy child bring home more homework.

Pass Christian Middle School
280 West Second St, Pass Christian, MS  39571
Last modified Pass Christian Middle School is a Public school. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 10 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Pass Christian Middle School Rating: 5 out of 5 based on 8 reviews. Top