PK-12|Private

Bad
Good

My kids have attended Park Place for four years now and I feel qualified to say it is the best learning environment for them. Not only are does there knowledge exceed their peers but, they are educated in and environment free from the negative influences that are so often a problem in public school settings. Park Place motivates children to succeed. They provide a Christ centered education and prepare their students for the future.

Park Place is an outstanding school that continues to thrive because they try to teach the gospel of Jesus Christ constantly, all the while preparing students for the ever-increasing demands of college. While PPCA -- nor any other school -- will ever be perfect, it is a place that loves kids and its families. For a school that started in 2000 with around 70 kids, enrollment is now hovering near 600 for the 2013-2014 school year, so the school must be doing many things fairly well. And, as they say on their web site, to God alone the glory!

Park Place is an awful school!!!!! The bullies there are outrageously mean and the principal seem not to do anything about it!!!!! And the teacher call the kids "stupid" or "dumb" if they have ever attended a public school. Also, the environment feeling there is just cold and not warm like a school should be. The kids have really lost touch with reality and seem to only care about themselves. So, if i were you, I would NEVER send by kids to park place. That's what I think.

PPCA is Great school! I have two children who have attended thsi school since the opening in 2000. I have seen the school grow and improve in many ways. I feel my children are not only taught a great Christ centered education at PPCA but they are loved and cared for. As the new building is in the construction phase I look forward to what new and exciting things atre to come.

My girls have attendend Park Place for the past 7 years. Each year they love their teachers even more. They are learning so much more than I did at their age. We are so proud of the fact the Bible is taught in the curriculum. They have made some wonderful friends. I love the fact the school is continuing to grow each year.

My child has gone to PPCA for 2 years. She absolutely loves it! We wouldn't think of sending her anywhere else. We are amazed at everything that she has learned. We love the fact that 'the Bible' is part of their program. The teachers are wonderful and are always helpful with any question that you may have as a parent. My child crys when she is sick or something and can't see her teacher; she loves it that much. They also have a great after school care program with great teachers. I just can't rave enough about this school. I have had a friend of mine send her child to this school because of my little girl and they can't say enough good about it either! It's awesome!

Last modified Park Place Christian Academy is a Private school that serves grades PK-12