Pearl, MS

Posted August 29, 2013
My kids have attended Park Place for four years now and I feel qualified to say it is the best learning environment for them. Not only are does there knowledge exceed their peers but, they are educated in and environment free from the negative influences that are so often a problem in public school settings. Park Place motivates children to succeed. They provide a Christ centered education and prepare their students for the future.

Posted June 20, 2013
Park Place is an outstanding school that continues to thrive because they try to teach the gospel of Jesus Christ constantly, all the while preparing students for the ever-increasing demands of college. While PPCA -- nor any other school -- will ever be perfect, it is a place that loves kids and its families. For a school that started in 2000 with around 70 kids, enrollment is now hovering near 600 for the 2013-2014 school year, so the school must be doing many things fairly well. And, as they say on their web site, to God alone the glory!

Park Place Christian Academy 1

Posted November 03, 2010
Park Place is an awful school!!!!! The bullies there are outrageously mean and the principal seem not to do anything about it!!!!! And the teacher call the kids "stupid" or "dumb" if they have ever attended a public school. Also, the environment feeling there is just cold and not warm like a school should be. The kids have really lost touch with reality and seem to only care about themselves. So, if i were you, I would NEVER send by kids to park place. That's what I think.

Posted March 05, 2009

Park Place Christian Academy 0

Posted April 01, 2008
PPCA is Great school! I have two children who have attended thsi school since the opening in 2000. I have seen the school grow and improve in many ways. I feel my children are not only taught a great Christ centered education at PPCA but they are loved and cared for. As the new building is in the construction phase I look forward to what new and exciting things atre to come.

Posted January 17, 2008
My girls have attendend Park Place for the past 7 years. Each year they love their teachers even more. They are learning so much more than I did at their age. We are so proud of the fact the Bible is taught in the curriculum. They have made some wonderful friends. I love the fact the school is continuing to grow each year.

Posted January 07, 2008

Posted December 19, 2007

Posted February 21, 2007
My child has gone to PPCA for 2 years. She absolutely loves it! We wouldn't think of sending her anywhere else. We are amazed at everything that she has learned. We love the fact that 'the Bible' is part of their program. The teachers are wonderful and are always helpful with any question that you may have as a parent. My child crys when she is sick or something and can't see her teacher; she loves it that much. They also have a great after school care program with great teachers. I just can't rave enough about this school. I have had a friend of mine send her child to this school because of my little girl and they can't say enough good about it either! It's awesome!

Posted July 08, 2006
- a administrator
Park Place opened its doors in 2000 with 1st grade as the top grade. The plan to add a grade a year has brought us to 7th grade in the 06-07 school year. Enrollment is nearing 300, and after school care is available through 6th grade. I have been a teacher, and am now the after school care administrator. My children attend Park Place, and my son played on the pee wee football team last year. I have been thrilled with the academic offerings as well as the friendships with other christian parents. Park Place is not an elitest school, it is priced to be accessible to many families. PPCA uses the Abeka curriculum. I can't picture my children in any other school!

Park Place Christian Academy
201 Park Place Dr, Pearl, MS  39208
Last modified Park Place Christian Academy is a Private school that serves grades PK-12
Park Place Christian Academy Rating: 5 out of 5 based on 10 reviews. Top