9-12 & Ungraded
Pearl, MS
Students enrolled: 1,062

Posted October 30, 2009
academics are high but the spirit is outstanding,especially the marching band.

Posted September 16, 2009
Pearl High School has a great academic program. The Pearl Band is an award winning band every year. So many great things are happening at this great school.

Pearl High School 4

Posted February 07, 2007
I am a former student of Pearl High School. The School's academic program is excellent, and challenging. The school's art program is exceptional as well, Mr. Box is one of the best teachers I had in high school and w.hile i was there, as a true mentor in developing my skills as an artist. Pearl is an excellent school, and I will not allow my children to go anywhwere else

Posted October 07, 2005
I am a former student from PHS, and would hope my comment matters to parents. I and my brother, along with 3 sisters attended PHS, our view of this school is this: PHS has the highest standards for education. student-teacher-parent relations are the key to education. The staff beleive in helping,coaching, and encouraging students to not only do well, but do their best. my thanks to the teachers and staff.(coach barnett was and remains a great influence in our lives ............coach, thankyou for showing and teaching me how to learn........it helped me a lot, I now have to apply science,math, and basic skills with communications(english) to perform a job with a national company).

Posted August 05, 2005
My daughter had attended Richland High before moving to Pearl. She was unhappy bored and unchallenged, Pearl High changed that, the teachers taught on a college level. Pearl High has an excellent art program, sports, and academics. If you want your child to have a well-rounded education I suggest this school. My daughter is now a graduate of Pearl High School and now she is attending an Ivy League school. Thanks to her teachers at Pearl High who pushed her and made her what she is today. -Very Greatful Parent

Pearl High School 4

Posted February 07, 2005
My daughter is a student at Pearl High School. Before moving to Pearl we lived in Jackson where she attended Murrah High School. Since moving to Pearl she has met many interesting and faithful friends. Her academic progress has increased dramatically as well as her involvment in school activities. Beofre moving to Pearl, she had never belonged to any social clique or school sponsered activities. Now, at Pearl, she is involved in umerous clubs and groups as well as the choir. Thankyou Pearl High School!

Posted November 21, 2003
I Think this school should get recognition in this state of Mississippii. The school has a fantastic staff of teachers and faculty. The school is currently a level 5 which is the highest in Mississippi which was given to them because of High test schools. Athletics are great.

500 Pirate Cove, Pearl, MS  39208
Last modified Pearl High School is a Public school. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 8 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Pearl High School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 13 reviews. Top