Bad
Good

this school has been an amazing school... we may not have expensive stuff or look the best but we are wonderful

Runnelstown is a very small school that allows children to establish lifelong friendships and to learn at a pace that is suited for each child. The teachers there give 100 % to educate and nurture their students. The principal is the only thing at Runnelstown that there is a problem with. He is seldom at the school and is not very in touch with the needs of the school, the teachers, or the children. In fact, if not for the lead teachers, I feel that our school would fall apart. The children do not respect their principal because of his overbearing and arrogant attitude towards them.

My son recently attended Richton and Ellisville Elementary Schools. For the past two years he has attended Runnelstown and he loves it. His grades have improved dramaticly. I believe this is due to more one-on-one attention provided at Runnelstown along with a higher level parental involvement encourged.

My child attends Runnelstown Elementary School and she absolutely loves it. She is a small child at the age when the atmosphere around her is extremely important for her to achieve good social skills and learn to the best of her ability. I believe she gets that at this school and its so gratifying to see your child so anxious to get up early to start learning every day. There are so many extracurricular activities to take part in also to keep them wanting to go back. I also want to encourage more parents to help their kids at home because in many cases that will give their child that extra push to want to excell in all they do.

Whenever I walk up the hallway, I see teachers teaching and discipline issues being dealt with. The principal is outstanding. He is out on that campus and he does his job well. The students have a good environment to learn in. Parents & the community, please jump in and nurture your school! I have taught for many years and been in other districts. I can tell you that this school is worth your efforts.

My daughter is in the 4th grade. We came here from North MS and a level 5 school. Runnelstown has a classification of a level 5 school but kids can not spell, read, write or do math. My child has fell into the slump of I don't have to try. Something needs to be done.

Last modified Runnelstown Elementary School is a Public school. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 5 out of 10 based on academic quality.