Pheba, MS

Hebron Christian School 4

Posted May 16, 2011
I have 3 children at Hebron in 7th, 3rd and K5. Our oldest was in K4 when we first joined the Eagle family...and that's exactly what it is. I know when I send my kids on the bus each morning that they are being cared for by a loving staff that is reinforcing the Christian values that we are teaching them at home. They have always scored above average on the Sanford tests and know more about the Bible than many adults. The few times we have had a problem, I knew I could easily contact teachers or school leaders and have it quickly taken care of. My oldest daughter is now invloved in the athletics program in which the softball and girls basketball teams ranked among the top teams in our district. If you are looking for a family oriented school that has much to offer, I strongly recommend Hebron Christian School.

Hebron Christian School 5

Posted January 10, 2009

Hebron Christian School 4

Posted May 09, 2004
Hebron is a great school! I've been going there since K-5 and I am going to be entering the 11th grade next year. Though there may not be as many subjects available as the public schools, the average grade for the students is remarkably higher. It is a safer school, and you get a Christian education as well as a good curriculum. Everyone has friends and I love it there!

Hebron Christian School 5

Posted August 21, 2003
This is a wonderful school. Everyone is just like one big family and they are really concerned about the overall child. Children really learn a lot and are ahead of other children in other schools. The children also learn about the Bible and Christian teachings.

Hebron Christian School
6230 Henryville Rd, Pheba, MS  39755
Last modified Hebron Christian School is a Private school that serves grades PK-12
Hebron Christian School Rating: 5 out of 5 based on 4 reviews. Top